Oil cart safety

Hi all, recently found this site and placed my first order for a couple oil carts. I've 100% been historically a flowers guy, but I'm just starting to learn about other options and wanted to try oil for the super convenience of it. Obviously there's a lot in the news about the dangers, most pointing to tainted carts (dank "brand" for example), but the end all is they don't really know for sure what is causing the respiratory issues people are seeing. So...idk, I guess I'm just looking for reassurance that these are quality carts, any long time users? I didn't see anything official, are carts from here from actual dispensaries that are regulated?

Comments

• I always get Vapes from Medicine Man, however, I saw the new TKO cartridges that Loud Co put on sale and looked it up and found this article. It's making me question things for sure.

https://dabconnection.com/culture/fake-tko-carts/

• I'd like to know too cause I just ordered 2 carat from loud but they're the half gram ones and I dont think they're tko

• It doesn't say the brand just the strain

• I don't know for sure what's going on, any better than anyone else. There are still unanswered questions. But I'll tell you what I know: that not one of our vape customers have ever written to me to report any kind of health problem from using any of our carts.

Personally, I'm inclined to believe that this whole media scare is overblown, just because I've seen literally hundreds of hysterical scare stories about marijuana in my life, and basically all of them have turned out to be untrue.

• We had a guy come to my elementary school to give a talk about the evils of marijuana. He gave out stickers that said, "If you smoke pot, your banana will rot." 1983. Apparently for girl boys and XX chromosomers, it had other problems, but none as gravely serious as mysterious, vague penis problems.