Pictures for new strains???

So will we be getting images of the new strains for L&C? I’m extremely eager to see how the premium ATF & others look

Comments

• My opinion what makes a difference in images of strains when you get all smalls in your order and it does not look anything like the images that are posted. I guess I am missing something I though this was a new harvest why am I getting smalls on a new harvest and strains that don't look like or smell anything like what you have ordered before?

• Guess i am the only one who prefers small buds. Unless the were machine trimmed. All bud no sticks. More smoke per grm

• I don't mind smalls when I am told that is what I am buying but when they advertise big buds and all you get is smalls and no there is quite a bit of stems and sticks and yes i would say it is machine trim and 280 is a bit much for trim.

• They're all loaded up now!

• Jerry. I got some of the GH BlackBerry on 2/10. It is good smoke, but the little buds were like capers not even the size of green peas. I got OD headband on the 18th and it is gorgeous. The 1/4 consisted of 4 large sexy buds . The San Fernando Valley is nice too.

• Durban skunk is very enjoyable also

• @Thisguy do you prefer the headband or the sfv og? I was looking at these 2 having a hard time deciding

• Thisguy - I never got the blackberry maybe next time but thanks for the review of all the different strains I also like OD for the reason of taste, to me there is more flavor in OD.