Agent Orange and Lemon Kush Outdoor

edited February 2020 in Product Reviews

Received both of these from Loud a few days ago. Very impressed considering the outdoor price. Excellent trim job and cure was spot on. When it crumbles easily breaking it up with a slight stickiness you know it's good. Agent Orange smells like delicious oranges and delivers a strong sativa high. The Lemon Kush is very similar to Lemon Tree. Dark green nugs covered in kief that has a mustard appearance to it. Has a distinct sweet end note, which Lemon Tree does not. Overall I'd buy them again! Anyone else care to share feedback on the Outdoor Super Lemon Haze or other Loud Outdoor selections? Thx

Comments

• Just posted a Super Lemon Haze review.

Was disappointed to see that Pineapple Express came and went.

Will probably post a review of Willy's Wonder, too.

The hills are alive with the scent of cannabis...

• edited February 2020

Completely agree on the Pineapple Express. I was seriously considering ordering some and Bam 💥it be gone..thought it might be a glitch..either someone ordered a few lbs or it was a very small batch..hmmm🤔

• edited February 2020

The Jaeger that I received on Saturday is also excellent bud! Heavy Indica stone with minor Sativa influences. Just enough to prevent couch lock and allow you to get moving if you absolutely need to. No paranoia at all.

• Thanks Sneaky, we're expecting a shipment of Jager Monday or Tuesday. I went with it based on the experiences and comments of others here. I've been a long time fan of the quality and value of MM's outdoor strains (mostly heavy indica's) but decided to give the Jager a good try. Looking forward to it even more now!

• It’s phenomenal! I wish I had more of it. Need to make a bigger order!

• We agree! Received my package of Jager today...ordered last Wednesday afternoon, 2/19. Again, I can't say enough about the quality and value (especially in bulk :smile: )
    of MM's outdoor strains. It is phenomenal!

• Jaeger is excellent! I ordered when it first came available during one of the holiday sales..when I received it I was blown away..some of the prettiest buds I’ve seen..the smell is definitely unique! Still have a little stash tucked away.. I can’t believe it’s not gone yet..of course outdoor plants can get massive

• Thanks Yaqui319! Yeah I saw Black Cherry Soda pop up a couple days ago and I jumped on that..hear it’s an excellent strain

• @superman38NC black cherry soda last time was excellent. One of my top 5 or 6 all time from MM

• edited February 2020

Thanks SpongePail! It looks and sounds amazing..premium usually delivers regardless! What you been smoking lately? I received the Super Lemon Haze a few days ago and its insane!

• @superman38NC Right now and for the next month. Durban x skunk, willys wonder, and Alaskan thunderfuck.

• Nice! How’s the ATF?