CONCENTRATES Mix’n N Match’n

If we want to try med mamas blue cookies and blue dream concentrates, can we order 4 grams of one and in the comments substitute 2 grams for the other.? Medboy or someone!?thanks :-)

Comments

• yes im pretty sure u can request to have anything split 2 ways, its not 100% but i feel like there usually good with doing that for there customers.

• No splits with concentrates:(

• @Fastguy199 Trust me bro... no split. Ive inquired many times.

• Damnit @LifeLong14 I’m ok for being a play by the rules guy but that sucks... I get it though the product is pressure.

• The mix and match is only for strains. However, if enough folks clamor for it we could pitch the idea to MM.

• @medboy sweet, I like that you guys are always open to new ideas... I beleive it would bring in more revenue.. it would also give the customers a chance to try more product. But I’m not a business man and I’m by no means trying to tell y’all how to run halls op.. I thank you my brother.

• Please split concentrates!

• I'd love to be able to split carts! The existing price break at buying 4 carts entices me to do just that--buy 4, but having the ability to split that into 2 different strains would make me a super happy customer and enjoy more variety.

• @LifeLong14 SAME @birdman SAME but with dabs 🤤