Mixing with cbd flower.

So i just started doing this and WOW! Past 2 days mixed 25 percent or so high cbd hemp flower that i got from a headshop near me, 13.85 cbd. .008 thc suzy q strain. The results are amazing. Dont know if its the high cbd or other cannabinoids that have been bred out of the newer strains. But... Took me back to University late last century. Sooo calming and head space is great. This is what i remember it feeling like in the old days. Colour me impressed. Also dont know if it is placebo effect. But less aches and pains past day as well. Just feel great all day even when not smoking. Anyone else tried this?

Comments

• I might try this with some Harle-tsu or something. Good idea.

• It synergizes it really does. Joints feel well oiled. Never messed with cbd but i am liking mixing it in. Idk to be honest if i would get the harle tsu for the price. if you can find cbd flower locally at a head shop. As its legal everywhere i think. I only paid 23.99 for 3.5 local.

• Good point. I can get 1/2 oz. at the local dispensaries for $79. It's probably the best deal in there.

• I did this when coming off a 8-9 month tolerance break. Mixed Boy Scout Cookies from L&C, with some Cherry Wine CBD bud(or something like that) extremely mellow, strong highs. Loved that effect honestly.

• Yes, it's a great idea for many reasons. One of them is that you can get more medical benefit without overwhelming your system with the THC....

• Went out and bought something called "Bubblegum," 8% THC/15% CBD. Mixed it 50/50 with some Royal Kush from Loud. One hit and I'm pleasantly functional. Good call, SpongePail! It does remind me of the "old days." I thought I was a better at self-medicating back then. Maybe the weed was more balanced?

Unfortunately for this site, adding in some (relatively cheap) CBD flower could dramatically decrease my consumption. That would be great for me, though!

• Contrary to intuition, less might actually be more, with respect to THC...

• CBD flower does great things... PTSD equalizer immediate, rational thoughts........ THC equals my wiggies...used to have a 5 pill a day and alcohol habit to make me feel normal....Then the Jaeger/ Berry Wine mix....and so on...2 years sober....Yes I mix...and then I do not.... I regulate my meds to the PTSD....We adapt....