Tinctures

Maybe I’m an idiot or my body just refuses to accept oral ingestion or sublingual (Gastroparesis). I got my bottle, half a dropper full, then another 15 mins later, nothing. Now I’m a daily smoker (1 gram/daily) so should I use 2full droppers? I really want this to work. I kept in my mouth for a minute before swallowing. Help?!

Comments

• I always use 2 full droppers.

• Finding the right dose for you takes trial and error. My one suggestion is to thoroughly shake the tincture before ingesting. The medicine can tend to settle at the bottom, so depending on where you're drawing from it could be much too weak or much too strong.

• Shook it like it owes me money, took 3 full droppers (which equated to 6 half full droppers cause it don’t want to suck), under the tongue, held for about a minute at 9 AM this morning it’s now 1:41pm and nothing. I should be over the moon high and I feel nada. I don’t believe it’s the tincture, it’s my stupid after cancer treatment. My body, due to the Gastroparesis will not absorb it orally or sublingually which just sucks cause I would really like to find a longer lasting medicinal effect without smoking or vaping. It’s like my liver is a cannabis snob 🤣. That or the Gastroparesis (delayed gastric emptying) will finally kick in in 12 hrs and I won’t be able to get off the floor. 🤣🤣🤣. I’ll keep trying. I do recall eating a 1/4 gram of RSO after my second cancer finding and it really had no effect either. Maybe I’ve reached my saturation limit hahaha