Just ordered from loud, last 5-6 orders from MEDMAMA. hows louds outdoor?

I just got a zip of purple deisel and jaeger i know ive seen a few things about jaeger being quality, just was curious if anyone has good or bad experiences with these strains? ALSO i had to order some premium headband shatter, if anyone has tried this id love to know how it is, ive been smoking mimosa shatter/gelato wax from MM and i still have an obundance of it left. GOOD SHIT.
HOPE EVERYONES SAFE DURING THE VIRUS TIMES, STAY HIGH MY FRIENDS

Comments

• LNC’s outdoor is the only thing I’ve purchased, and as 5+ time aday everyday for the past 6 year smoker would recommend any day of the week!

• It's Loud's best group of offerings that I've seen, since October '19. I don't know that there's a bad one among them. Agent Orange, Super Lemon Haze, Purple Urkle, Jaeger, Lemon Kush--I've ordered all of them and they've all, frankly, met or exceeded the generally high and excellent standards of both vendor's best stuff.

The only one that I don't recall reading a positive review of was Headband, but I never looked that hard because the name was offputting. Agent Orange wigged me out at first, until I read the positive review and re-read the description. These buds were raised on sunshine, without pesticides, and, I believe, salts. All herb should be this good.

• Actually, I do recall a Headband mention: It referenced the quality of the buds (the writer was suitably impressed to detail their excellent cure and large size).

• I generally buy indoor but the strongest pot I ever purchased from MM in five years was outdoor girl scout cookies from Loud, believe it or not. Admittedly it was some time back so this isn't going to help you much now. Lol just sayin....

• I've barely been smoking during the day so I've gone through almost all of my beloved Jaeger, but have to say that the outdoor purple diesel was quite a nice high yesterday. My gf and I had a lot of fun just talking, laughing and listening to music for hours.

I had almost forgotten about it, but it's definitely quality.