Healer

I became interested in getting less high recently. Harle-tsu and Healer seemed like good ideas, especially after trying local dispensary options. The dominant Ohio medical CBD flower is something called "Shark Shock," a name so appalling to me that I momentarily abandoned the idea. I sucked it up and went to the store anyway. To my surprise, they had Bubblegum, a reasonable name for a sweet-tasting herb. I bought two "Ohio tenths," containers with 2.8 grams inside. I thought to myself, "to a person well accustomed to masturbating with gloves on, this experience is totally normal." Cost: $64

Unfortunately, Bubblegum tastes like shit. That is, it tastes like any Ohio dispensary weed--dusty, deflated, limp. I mixed it with really good weed: Blue Dream, Mother's Milk OG. It tasted ok; not as good as it should, though. I must say, the high is cleaner, less anxious...with the CBD added. More...musical, I think.

So I wanted to find out whether good CBD flower might be an improvement.

Here's the Healer info from the MedMama menu:

CBD 1:1 Healer
Healer has an approximate ratio of 1:1 CBD to THC. This is an excellent mix for all kinds of health issues including nausea, seizures, inflammation, pain, anxiety, depression, cancer and neurodegenerative disorders. CBD works synergistically with THC to enhance effects of both. Smells of sweet pine and citrus with a hint of sour. Nugs have dark orange hairs and a frosty green color with hints of purple.

The visual appeal of my 7.3 grams was nil, but I wasn't after it for its beauty. How does it taste? Good! Really good, in fact. I don't normally taste cloves. In this I taste them a whole lot, although I thought nutmeg at first. Maybe cinnamon. Also: As I'm typing this, my three hits has me in quite the groove. There is stoniness here, without mixing it even.

My next stop is a 50/50 combination with Mother's Milk, which I believe will be a very complementary strain, in terms of taste.

Comments

• Great review! So descriptive.

• Thanks @medboy! I've continued exploring some of the high-CBD strains. I'm an all day smoker and it's the only way to make that work. Will continue to write about it, too, but the other, mind-bending flowers give me more inspiration!