Best Storage Method

2»

Comments

• Gonna experiment with couple really dry bags I got see if these packs come near breathing a lil loud back into em and just see how storing with one does, maybe compare lil bit with and without, but definitely seen few nice stash boxes I'd like to eventually invest in

• Mason jars....the original airtight container. They work exceptionally well and you can even get them in colors that block UV light. Throw a boveda pack in them if needed. Cheap, replaceable lids (if needed), and readily available everywhere. I have never found a stash box or jar that works as well as the old fashioned ball mason jars and always end up throwing whatever my dumb ass bought to try thinking it would improve on them. They worked to keep your grandmother's vegetables for years, they will work for your flowers as well. If your bud is to dry use a boveda pack and give it a week or two.
    Btw...widemouth pint jars hold about an oz of flower with room for a boveda pack. You can buy a dozen at most hardware stores or Walmart for about 10 bucks.

• Wow...just noticed the comment on it being old thread.... I guess my opinion hasn't changed on this since last time I commented

• Yeah the stash box I just wanted for something to store main jar/jars in with all my toys and happened to see some smell proof that locked and came with nice matching multi piece grinder and accessories . Like one had Darth Vader grinder and storm trooper bowl included

• I wouldn't want to keep anything more than a year. Not cannabis. It would be cooler to know a farmer with a clone.

• Please don't keep your weed in the freezer just like coffee beans it breaks down the oils and pulls them from the plant. As for long term storage I came across an oz I had vacuum sealed 20YRS before it was stored in cooler in a climate controlled basement and was very fresh and powerful all those years later. I wouldn't ever suggest it and had we not been hitting the river I wouldn't have wasted my time sealing it and it would have been garbage. Just a thought from a old hippie. Pick the system that works best for you. 🐸

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thank you!! Exactly what I was looking for

• @OzBaxter
    You're welcome, fam!💚

• edited December 2020

Just dont store it in your arse. Tried that once and got poked by a stem. OUCH!