Loud's Alien OG and DoSiDo's

They're on the pot strain list but the quantities are listed in "syringes" not ounces. Mistake?

Comments

• Yesterday it was not like this.... my eye is on the alienOG for sure 😻

• Agree and agree. Lol

• Lmk what it’s like when you get yours! Going to order a 1/2 next week! @JaymeeG

• Haven't gotten a reply yet from MM. At least the Alien OG won't disappear if no one can buy it. Lol I wanted to order Weds...if they ever fix it.

• @JaymeeG yeah, I placed mine a few hours ago, just haven’t paid! I have a friend with your exact first name! And her last name is the same initial as yours too🤣 funny

• Placed an order for both of these as a split when the prices were correct over the weekend..asked for no subs so hopefully these will show up..

• @superman38NC I placed my order for both alien strains last night! Will let you know how they sit when they arrive

• Last week the MAC strain was marked "2g" where it should have said "1/4", and they sent me 2g of shatter. WTF do I do with this ? I don't have a chemistry set. I have no bowlage to add it to. When I try to use it in a glass tube it just melts and falls out the end on the carpet. I don't have a blowtorch, or a friend to add the necessary third and fourth hand to this process. All I've done is waste it.

• edited March 2020

You can add it to flower..or vape it depending upon which type if you have one..I have a pax 3 vape that works well with shatter..just an extra attachment..well worth every $..brings out the terps big time..what shatter did they send you?

From what I’ve seen Loud hasn’t offered syringes..so I’m hoping it’s flower..

• I would top a bowl if I had any bowlage. I gave up on vapor pens. I gave up on all that sloppy stuff. I hate the batteries, i hate the mess. I had to quit all that. I do take some RSO because it has a good effect on my chronic bacterial lung infection.
    It said it's MAC shatter, and I'm sure it's perfectly wonderful but it's 2/3 gone in 4 days and I'm getting nothing from it.

• edited March 2020

Sounds like they're messing up a number of orders lately. And MB hasn't answered my email for 6 days. My order went through with no problems this morning but I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get what I ordered. 5 years with only one screw up so they have an excellent track record with me so far.

Fastguy...the name's Jaymee Gabriel. If hers is too trust me, I ain't her. 😄

• @JaymeeG not Gabriel! Lol just a funny coincidence 🤣🤣🤣

• edited March 2020

Just got a reply from MB. Said it is flower, they're working on the problem and hope to have it fixed shortly.

• MB is actually on the case. Yay. Thank you medboy.

• I see they fixed it. After I blew the money on other things yesterday. Lol oh well.

• edited March 2020

Amidst all the craziness a little box containing green gold showed up today..couldn’t be happier with Loud’s premium right now..Alien OG and Do-si-dos are perhaps some of the most incredible buds I’ve encountered..will try to post a more in-depth review of each later..the Alien OG pics is spot on with purple hues and an excess amount of beautiful bright orange hairs..very stunning and the aroma is 5 stars..will vape some tomorrow

and the Do-si-dos my new green bestie.. looks more incredible in person!..one of the nugs was as big as my thumb!.each bud has a pinkish purple glisten to it with embedded dark red hairs..the aroma I’m still trying to describe it..now to the vape..so stinking smooth! Even after 6 drags still somewhat fresh..put me on another planet in a good way! Such an amazing high..best I’ve felt in a long long time..2hrs later still feel great..matter of fact I placed another order (sorry 😬)..I would rate it 6/5 if that’s possible!..thx MM and Loud for delivering some incredible medicine during these times..

• Am thinking about ordering the alien og today when you try it can you please let me know what type of high it has . And I like strong smelling strains do this A og have that .

• If it's got Superman389NC's stamp of approval, it's got mine.

I currently await an order of these...hope they're still in stock.

Do-Si-Dos has special appeal for me. It was the first dispensary strain I bought here in Ohio. I enjoyed it. That was the last dispensary herb I enjoyed because I got used to herb from this site. Everything else tasted like burnt toast after that.

I'm excited to try how it's supposed to be.

• Sorry for the delay Winston but I did enjoy the Alien OG today!..this should come with a warning because it is StroNG!!..hits quick and the aroma is definitely Loud!..very distinctive..wish I could pinpoint it..you want be disappointed! 5 stars for sure!!

• The MAC also came today,sweet relief.

• Thanks Superman one more question does the alien og have any good sativa effects. Are does it lay you out thanks

• edited March 2020

I did make the mistake of having it around lunch time..it didn’t lay me out, but I did have to push through a couple hrs of trying to get stuff done..perfect for lazy days or after work..although it’s a sativa hybrid the strong cerebral effects had me sitting down for a bit to gather myself..lol very trippy and fast hitting! Once I was used to it I was able to tackle the day..just beware of its strength..

I also received the Sour Tangie yesterday which I enjoyed a few hrs afterwards..this might be more up your alley for a wake n bake/get stuff done sativa..it helped bring me back in after the Alien OG..smell is straight sour pine!..definitely energetic..the Leafly bud pics are about identical to what I received..another amazing strain from Loud

• Thanks Superman think I will go with the sour tangie based on ur recommendation.

• We've fixed this. Sorry for the mistake!

• I got a half of the Do-Si-Dos and I’m very impressed great feeling and long lasting effects. Amazing taste and smell I would give it a solid 4.5/5. Was just as good as the premium Jah Goo when that was on the site