Premium carts from MM

Just got my order from MM. When I ordered the premium 1/2 gram carts they were listed as 2 grams for 120. They only sent 1 gram. Now they changed the listing to 2 carts instead of 2 grams. WTF I would’nt have ordered them. Anyone else have this same problem?

Comments

• Wow i to ordered the Vapes from MM the 1st day they was listed on the site 16 1 grams ! not halfs for $750, ect, and I asked MM why ? And he responded he didnt know a wld get back asap and explain ,and never did ? So I fugered I would order some to at the price ! But wow if their all half grams WTF ? your rite ! I mean they had 2 weeks to correct it ?

• It's still says 1 Gram Vapes ? Not half grams ? But it does say 2 cartridge ect, but that dont change that fact how their listed as Full 1 Grams ? so to anyone that reads it, it means Full 1 Gram Vapes. I'm waiting on mine now and hope its correct.

• Realla321 let me know if you got the right amount

• I got some in from my order. They look like they're 1g vapes but not sure how to measure them to be sure. They're the pineapple dream 1 gram vapes

• @LIT ok I will ! And to Jdtokes the 1 Grams Vapes are about 2 inches long and the half gram Vapes are about an inch or so.

• edited April 2020

They're the 1g carts then. Thank you!

• @LIT please write to me about this through the contact form.