50% PRICE INCREASE in VAPE REFILLS!!

Let me first say that I have LOVED using medicineman's service for the last 4+ years and they've always had decent prices. That said, I logged on to Medicineman today and was extremely disappointed to find that the vape refill syringes that I like have gone up 50% in price overnight from $200 for 4 to $300 for 4- they are now the SAME price as getting the pre-filled CCell carts which doesn't make any sense to me. The dispenseries near me in New England sell cartridges for anywhere from $45-$70 a gram, which even at the highest price of $70 is only $280 for 4 carts and I don't have to wait a week for mail either. I won't be able to buy these anymore now given the change unfortunately. I'm a little upset however that given the financial hardships that everyone is going through right now that they chose now to hike the prices so much- also RIGHT AFTER they offered a 20% discount to "help out" during the tough times, but then hiked price 50%- that doesn't seem right at all to me. I'll check back in future to see if prices eventually come down, but for now it's just too rich for my blood- sorry guys.

Comments

• I am also surprised at seeing these prices went up for the vape refills. I’m hoping it’s a mistake. It’s always been $120 for 2 or $200 for 4. Now it’s 180 for 2 and 300 for 3. No way it should be the same price as the cartridges.

• I'm REALLY hoping it's a mistake- can't afford the $300, just too much. Thanks for weighing in bud-
    JJ

• I can get weed the same quality I can here for $180 an ounce on the streets, but who can trust it? You’ll never know if you’re getting 3.1 or if you’re getting an eighth, to me it’s worth it to buy from here, although I haven’t gotten around to buying any of the vapes, I think the reason most things on this website are more than it probably should be is because it’s 100% guaranteed quality and quantity every single time, plus not to mention the lifetime of prison if they were ever caught(which I pray doesn’t happen), idk, I trust medman, and I’m willing to put my money towards supporting them.

• I'm not referencing "the streets", I'm talking about medical dispensary cartridge prices in New England which are all certified and have complete lab analysis stickers.

• It's always hard to raise prices on customers. But it must be even harder to price product for a national online dispensary. I'd pay a solid premium given my state doesn't have dispensaries....as opposed to someone in CA, CO etc. who can drive 5 minutes to 10+ physical dispensaries. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ -TSC

• This was an error and we've corrected it now.

• I hope to all of us that over paid or paid for the the full grams Vapes get what we paid for ? It was listed 16 for $750 for 2 weeks ? I mean I told them 2 weeks ago ? And they never corrected it Till now ??? I just hope we all get what they advertise d ?

• Yes, those will be honored. Admitted that our response to your comment was slow. Normally I have access to the back end and can make such changes myself. But while we're rebuilding the site, only our tech dude can make such changes so this has been slow.