Sampler Platter

edited April 2020 in Requests

I am relatively new to all of the choices offered on the site and have never even stepped foot inside a dispensary (I imagine I would be like a kid at toys'R'us), but with all the wonderful options and having hardly any knowledge or familiarity with each strain, I wish there was a sampler type deal where we could pick up a gram of this, a gram of that, and a gram of those over there, as a sort of sampler platter type deal.

The forums are awesome, I love all the reviews members post. The reviews have helped a lot. With that said though, we being human, we're all different and react different to different strains and have different preferences of what we want.

I know that it might not be feasible, but if we were able to pick some different strains in a sampler pack of say 3 to 5 strains with a gram here or there.

Or maybe more than a gram I don't know a good amount, just so we could get an idea of whether or not we like a strain.

I'm sure there are customer's who bought something and either wished they bought more, or wished that they didn't buy it all together.

This way customers could make a more informed decision on the next go around.

For me, the options are overwhelming but I'm definitely not complaining! I wish I was more familiar with each of them on the site.

Just an idea or suggestion.

Comments

• @Jdtokes dont think this will ever happen. I review and read others. Thanks @georgetirebiter. I have been in dispensaries on vacay. They are overwhelming. On here i go by others and i also look up strains online and read reviews and descriptions there as well. And then sometimes one strain or another just whispers to me to get it.

• @SpongePail That's what I usually do too. The biggest thing for me though is a small amount lasts me forever so something like a sampler would be good for me.

This time around there were at least 4 or 5 that I really wanted to try out. I'm hoping I got in on time for the premium Fruit loops. I was going to grab some indoor but missed out. Out of the other 3 or 4 I ended up going with mammoth, but was torn between it and the others. I also spend a lot of time researching effects, flavors, terpenes, etc. Which usually ends up with me missing out on an item, rather than just picking it and moving on.

I figure that it might be an unlikely option, but I'm hoping that it could be a possibility though.

• Ha ha. I have spent hours researching 2 or 3 strains sometimes just to see what to order. Then i waffle and see saw and flip coins and after about a day just pick one. 😂

• @Jdtokes, I think you're going to like the Mammoth Skunk. I got it because of the hook from the strain description. Sounded like "Around the World in 180 Days" or something with all those country references.

People have been asking about samplers ever since I've been here. I support them! But I agree with Spongepail: it will never happen at the gram level. Too many moving pieces for the shipping game. Unless people agree to absolutely not care what they get.

Imagine that option was available last weekend. How many strains are still left from that??? A deal like that would break the service and, during 420 sale time, it could literally break the internet. Not that I have a problem with breaking the internet, except that I use it to buy cannabis, so...let's not, please.

• I'm hoping that soon we can make the sample gram available on every order and not just the first one. MM has been resistant to this but I hope that I can convince him because there's no downside that I can see.

• @medboy Thank you! That would be great

• I'm actually fine with this idea but it's a pain for the shippers. I will ask them again!

• @medman Thank you for asking them again! I realize it could be a headache for them, but it would help new people to discover new strains and items.

I appreciate it!

• Ask for a gram, settle for an 1/8th!