Corona and Medicineman

13»

Comments

• @Looper1 nah I do the same thing lol! Those addresses are so long I make sure I screenshot everything.

• I triple check it every time. Made a mistake once and that’s all it took. Medicine Man always delivers quality and fast shipments! A++++++

• i have had no issues at all with orders, or the shipping....bud is excellent, as are all the products.....of course it is scary the first time you order bud online, but medicine man and medboy have always answered my questions and concerns...i have been ordering for 5 yrs now...have patience.....but no one should hold medicineman responsible for their mistakes...

• i actually sent my bitcoin to the wrong address too the first time i used it....but not to worry, they put it back in your acct when no one claims it...takes two weeks tho...and i always TRIPLE check those addresses now...and it was mb who told me that after i was freaking out...lol...all of the sellers have been awesome..and the freebies are excellent as well!!!

• the smallest mistake will screw alot of things up. Remember to always triple check as @jenbar420 said. If you follow all rules and check check and recheck your order and payment you will almost never have issues. Ive lost a couple orders early on due to my own payment or shipping mistakes early on.

• @Moochy ...thanks......i do copy and paste too....but i still write it down in case i accidently delete it or something.....can't take too many steps as far as i'm concerned....since then, only issue has been with my email bouncing, but fixed that easily enuff too...thanks again...

• Do not put anything in other than the correct address i accidentally had a , in my address and usps stopped tracking my packages didnt dawn on me untill i removed it and from then 100%