Full Gram Distillate & Vape Refill

edited April 2020 in Questions

I know the stock is low on flower due to Covid, and I see alot of vape choices like Full Gram Distillate & Vape Refill from MedMama all the time. Anyone that has used the refill syringes(120) VS MedMama Carts(180) or LoudnCo carts (180) can tell me the difference besides the Syringes and the Carts? Think I will vape this time and save the flower for someone else to order.

Comments

• I’ve been ordering the refills. Good value, honestly. Invest in a decent refillable cart. It will make all the difference. I bought the battery and cart set from Pckt and it’s been the best vaping experience I’ve had.

• You have to transfer the liquid from the syringe to a vape cartridge. This can be a tedious and messy process, but we've got it down now. We have a small diameter catheter that fits the syringe, then we heat everything up with a hair dryer to get it to flow and then transfer the distillate from the syringe to an empty cart. As I've had both, Med Mama's refills and carts, they seem to have the same distillate. If you have empty carts, refills are great! We minimize any loss by cleaning up any small drops afterwards with a rolling paper...then we smoke that with some flower in bowl. It's as good smoked as vaped.

• Wow what a process, professor...what we do for our medicine.

• Thanks for the replies, I will buy some good carts to refill and try the hair dryer method.

• I think you get what you pay for, I bought the prefilled 1z for years and their alway A+ ,and then the refills came out and I'm like wow, I'll try them and save some money ! But in noway are they the same ! Or as potent ! I even contacted MM to find out ! And he said their not the same Vape juice or from the same supplier . But prefilled are way better in my opinion.

• Well have been using the NL refills.... tastes like NL, smell is chemical?, high is different than smoking NL, not very potent or long lasting at all, tried out of cartomizer at 7-8 Watts, mixed some in a bowl, and also tried to dab it. Have used some prefills in the past and they were much better. Guess I would rather smoke flower haha

• @GoonerBot so you like the Pckt one plus? I’ve been thinking about getting one as well as getting the super sour d refill, have you had any problems with it since you got it?

• I bought the vesselbrand vape pen battery +. They work good with very nice air flow. I can get huge clouds with it (I kill my lungs though so I try not to). They have them on sale quite a bit too.

• The refills are from a different supplier then the prefilled cartridges, I contacted MM to find out for myself , because I too bought the refills when they 1st came out 2 years ago, and I was like wow I'll save alot lol . And in noway was they even close to the prefilled cartridges ! a week Hi ,not potent and i never got them again to be honest ! Gave 1 away lol . You get what you pay for. That's my opinion.

• I will agree that the refill syringes are not very potent compared to a prefilled cart. Good price but I did not get the effects that I wanted at all. Took a plunge on the Pure OG Smalls, hope Pure OG is good. Bought some OG Kush Smalls when it was available and it had some nice size buds.

• @liarliar03 no issues with the pckt+ so far! I've dropped it a bunch, too, and the cartridge glass is still intact. Seems pretty thick.

• have you guys tried eating out of the syringe without baking it first?

• @wcj8810 I would literally smoke it out of a bowl before going that route. The taste is terrible.

• edited May 2020

@GoonerBot Can you smoke it out of a bowl without bud under it and without a torch?

• Yeah it should work. Just a small dab and try it. Flame should be hot enough