Options..Flowers.

Just waiting on the restock..ready to pounce.

Comments

• Hi was finally ready to pounce on the last good selection batch on the 4th and informed still just said wating on package today is 10day first time I had this problem in years with mm well good luck on your pounce

• For what it’s worth the Mothers Milk OG and Mimosa (if the site is accurate with inventory) are excellent strains!

• XJ-13 is good, too. Very different, though. It wakes you up.

• Thanks for the luck. My last order was the longest wait time ever but I understand this virus is slowing things down. I've had the flower options that are available, also indica is what I'm after. Currently enjoying Dolato & FL indoor

• edited April 2020

Tried mimosa, love it. But one thing that I'm not overjoyed about is the smell...I am at a lack of words to describe it also. It's not horrible, just not appetizing, and smells way different than anything else I've gotten. Even made the glass container stink lol.

I want to try xj-13 and mm og, but I'm trying to hold out for new strains, tempting though but limited on resources.

I'm hoping for new ones to be added soon, but I figure my impatience will most likely get the best of me before then lol.

• Then there was only 1. Premium mimosa.

• edited April 2020

gulps...😳

• This round of mimosa definitely has a funky cheese smell to it..high is nice..my first order with MM was mimosa..some of the best I’ve had..smelt like citrusy fruit punch!

• edited April 2020

@superman38NC I noticed the funky smell from it also, from the description, I expected a slightly different smell lol. I 100% agree the high is nice.

I haven't been a mm customer for very long, but this is the lowest I've seen the flower page. Hopefully some new ones come out soon!

• edited April 2020

Ok waiting on MM and shippers to reup. Soon as they do. Will pull trigger. The mimosa just does not speak to me. Hope its before 420. If i remember correctly last year for 420 they ran low as well.

• And its gone..... No more thc flower. Just the 1 to 1 and 10 to 1 cbd from Mama left

• Just awaiting.... Keeping faith.

• Loud will have new strains posted in the next 1-2 days. Sorry for the wait...