Will there be new product before the sale ends???

I would like to place a order while the sale is still in effect, Im hoping some things get put up before it ends cause that would suck if i miss the sale completely. Placed a big order the day before the sale and now there's barely anything :(.. @medboy @medman Hope everyone is staying safe and i know you guys are doing your best to keep product flowing in just curious if there is going to be any update on if there will be new product before the sale ends on the 20th.

Comments

• Loud just got new strains in so they should be posted in the next 1-2 days.

• Yes me too! I went to place another order before the promo ended but you are completely out of concentrates.

• Too bad the 3rd shipper isn't up yet. I was lucky te get an order in last week though.

• Does the sale end 4/20 end of day?

• Yes. I just used the code.

• They just restocked more

• Couldn’t resist the GSC!

• Me neither @superman38NC, not with that description. " This grow is FANTASTIC, one of the best artisan growers I've encountered yet." Got to love reading that!

• I know right!?..I’ve been looking out for some indoor or premium GSC to pop up..i almost split with the Sundae Driver or Gelato..but since I just ordered a restock of SLH and first time MAC..I don’t wont to be too greedy with low inventory..

I did notice a bunch of diamond concentrates back in stock..I’m still working on my Sour Diesel boost, but I will say these are definitely worth picking up..tasty and strong!