Ghost Train Haze Distillate

edited April 2020 in Product Reviews

I’m falling off the bandwagon lol..I have been anti-oil and distillate for a while now..seems to jack my lungs up with daily use..however with the strains running low last week, the 420 discount, and some extra stimulus $$$ I decided to purchase this distillate from MedMama.. I also grabbed up some nice empty carts from another site..(that would be a nice add-on and very convenient btw..the wood tip ones are 👌 real nice).

So anyway my package showed yesterday (for some reason when they arrive on a Friday it makes going into the weekend a little bit sweeter..😀) I also grabbed up some of the Salt Water Taffy which I definitely recommended as an alternative to the gumdrops..

after fixing up the cart and divulging for a bit I forgot how tasty these distillates are..Ghost Train Haze is sweet with a little spicy kick at the end..very smooth..no instant hacking like I’ve had with other carts..The high didn’t hit me like a train as anticipated..but it inspired a neighborhood walk which I didn’t want to return from..definitely sativa dominant without any paranoia..overall I just felt great using this strain..Great mood booster with an onset of laughter with the fam..instant fav! 4.5/5 in comparison to the flowers I have in hand..

Comments

• Thanks for the great review! It's a strain I covet highly, but I'm not as experimental as you are @superman38NC. If I try an oil, I'll probably try this one.

• @superman38NC Can u add some of the oil to a bowl and smoke it instead of vaping it?

• Yes! I do that with any small drops that I clean up after transferring oil from refill syringes to carts. I've also used just a little from the syringes to top a bowl. Good stuff!