first order from MM - No replies/no payment confirmation - sent 3 emails so far/ please help

13»

Comments

• @maryjanelover11 Well enjoy the buzzzzz! I hope my package is on its way although no label has been created nor any information is available.

• @maryjanelover11 - glad it worked out for you!! So glad to find a legit place!!

• @mpou10 these edble are crazy proper. iv been fried for hours now It still wont go down im still fried af

• @Lola2012 exactly Im so happy this place is legit I love medicineman

• edited April 2020

I just read this whole thread for the first time, all the way through. It is a testament to the customer service offered by the MedMan Family.

It confirms the statement that "Medicineman always delivers."

And, I got a chuckle from it too.

• This is my first time using a service like this and was a little stressed from the start to even try but I followed all the rules and only ordered the sample for first time order and made perfect payment. Less then 3 hours I got 2 emails stating things are being processed. Its only been like 2 days so i'm waiting but reading all the trustworthy things like this that are said gives me much relief cause I really want to do a full order. You guys are aresome ;)

• @rasta0458 thats how it started for me about 6yrs ago and there was no forum then. You want be sorry

• @jj213 Even more reassuring :)

• @rasta0458 if you need really good quality bud order from this site. Its legit.

• @maryjanelover11 So everything finally worked out for you dude?

• @rasta0458 yeah it came and since then ive ordered 2 more times which should both be arriving soon