first order from MM - No replies/no payment confirmation - sent 3 emails so far/ please help

Comments

• @Sixwaychili I know they seem like really good people. Part of my stress is coming from the fact I got scammed twice already but I know these people are decent they wont do that. I have been in contact with medboy and they are trying to find my order so hopefully they do and it gets shipped soon. Im trying to keep my mind busy with other things in the meantime. I was thinking of trying to find a local plug in the meanwhile but I dont know if thats the best idea. I hear the bud in this area is highgrade at best based off the research I did. Im hoping and praying I get my MM order soon. after 2 months without bud Im going to get fried af lol. Patiently waiting :smile:

• That's the scary part...my person is 1200 miles away...but like an idiot, I ordered a concentrate sample just to try, and wait for my money to clear coinbase...I have never dabbed in my life...oops!!

• @Lola2012 you will need a rig for that. Its a special bong that allows you to smoke dabs. personally I stick to herb

• @maryjanelover11 I ordered a rig, but think I will prefer bud in the long run...lesson learned!!

• I just got my letter from USPS with my verification code so now I will be able to get informed delivery. Still waiting patiently on medboy to confirm my order :smile:

• YOO !!! I see 2 parcels that are arriving at my house. One from Cupertino CA and another from Seattle Washington. Please tell me one of these is my order ??

• @tdk329 i talked to my dad he said the one from seattle is his which he has been expecting (not weed related lol he doesnt smoke) but he doesnt know about the one from cali so its most likely it !!!! YESSSSS im happy as hell. Btw no need to worry my dad knows I smoke he doesnt care he knows it makes me less of a sycho lol

• Hope it comes today for you, waiting on one too, it will come.

• Shipping label created today, ordered Thursday, post office awaiting item.

• Shipping label from Seattle.

• @tdk329 YOOOOO !!! Informed delivery originally had it for arrival monday the 27th... I just went to the mail and guess what.. ITS HERE !!!!!!!! MEDICINE MAN I LOVE YOU

• OKAY UPDATE. My package came !!!!! medman is legit as can be !!!

• They sent me 3 extra edibles too !!!! Thank you SO MUCH MEDICINE MAN. Im about to make a bigger order soon. The quality of the bud is FIIIIIIRE. YESSSS!!!! Im legit so happy this made my Saturday even better. MEDICINE MAN IS THE BEST GOD BLESS YOU AND MEDBOY !!!!

• Dude that was fast AF !! They created the shipping label on the 22ND !!!!! and I got it today... THATS CRAZY FAST IM ON THE EAST COAST. !!!!! MEDICNE MAN I LOVE YOUUUU

• @Zephyr88 MY PACKAGE CAME RIGHT NOW !!! MEDICINE MAN IS THE BEST !!!!

• Glad it all worked out for ya. Medman always delivers.

• Good for you maryjanelover11!

• @SpongePail heck yeah babyyyyyyyyyyy. Im about to get fried af.... i havnt smked in over 2 months now I dont even remember the feeling. Medman is king. Im about to make a big ass order soon

• Give us a review maryjanelover

• @maryjanelover11 I am glad you got it! Mine is nowhere to be found. Not even a label made and that was on last Sunday. I am not okay by any means. I wish that there was a notification system better than ID as is not showing anything.

• @maryjanelover11 When did you place your order?

• @tdk329 they sent me 4 different edibles and i ate them all because edibles never worked on me but I cant even lie im feeeelng it. Its not like a huge high or like smoking herb but i feel it its a strange high im actually really buzzd wow

• @maryjanelover11 On 4/20 and I sent the money a few hours later but it was 4/21 by then because it was later at night. This service is legit af. I used to get bud from BC(vancouver) years ago and it would take forever to arrive. I did notice that the mail people in my area are legit af tho (knock on wood it stays like that) but for real the mail ladies here always come in their lil trucks and do great work. Thats how I knew the package was here I always hear the truck roaring through as it makes its stop at each mailbox and I heard that it actually stopped at my mailbox today which surprised me because originally the informed delivery said expected delivery on monday but something deep inside told me its here when I heard the mail truck stop so i ran to the box and when I saw it inside I knew it was the package before I even opneed it I was so happy like a child on christmas I was about to start dancing in the street lol

• edited April 2020

btw the more I sit here the more fried i get omg those edibles actually work. Any edible I had before never worked but this is legit af im legit so fired right now and its a really weird feeling tho diffferent then what i remembered. (i always used to smoke herb) but this is a great type of high I feel so relaxed like nothing in the world could bother me. THANK YOU MEDICINE MAN. Im already looking to get my next order

• @mpou10 I hear that the Informed Delivery never works properly but to be honest it kind of does in the area that Im in. Its not too populated at all and its a small town but they like their technology over here lol. Dont wory bud i promise you it will arrive andyou will be as happu as I am

• It's a bold move taking 4 edibles at once especially after not partaking for 2 months.... Is bold the right word? Hope it works out for you.

• @maryjanelover11 How long did it take for your oder to get to you? I am in Texas.

• @RandomGuy im on cloud 9. lmao im so fried wow I knew the hype had to be real. I was probably getting bad edibles from the BC site because these ones got me fried af

• @mpou10 They created the shipping label on the 22nd... yes that fast. Im way more east of texas my state borders the atlantic lol