Media mail?

Does anyone know if the shippers ever use, or have used Media Mail? I know it's probably a silly question but I placed a MM order on Sunday then yesterday got an Informed Delivery text for a shipment coming from Cali., looked up the tracking # and it showed "media mail." Just wondering.

Comments

• I hope that you get your package today. I placed an order from Loud on Sunday morning and is not showing anything on ID. Not even a label! I hope that there aren't any delays.

• @Groverboy did you get your media package?

• Hmm I don't think they use it very often. It's usually priority but sometimes that varies.

• edited April 2020

Media mail is for teachers and gives the USPS the right to inspect your package without being tipped off
    ... Beware

• @mpou10 do you know where loudnco ships from ? i have several packages on my ID and I cant tell which one is from them. Im assuming its bothhel washington but It says there are 2 shipping labels from there. I ordered 2 diffferent strains but both with loudnco so would they ship them seperatly?

• Thanks for chiming in everybody -- it turns out that the media mail was a book my partner had ordered. I got my MedMan order on Monday via Priority Mail.

I ordered Agent Orange but haven't tried it yet -- have any of you?

• ??@Groverboy did you need up receiving your order? I know you were waiting for the package.

• @mpou10 yes, I did -- got it on Monday. Just can't partake until Friday. :smiley:

• @Groverboy, oh man that is a bummer. I just got the package from loud from 4/19!!! Yay! I haven't tried it yet and can't wait to try the Strawberry Dream! I am super happy!