“Miracle” Alien Cookies

edited April 2020 in Product Reviews

“ C is for cookie, that's good enough for me”..the MAC is unbelievable..definitely tied for #1 with Alien OG..apparently Alien is the way to go..aroma is a fruitier version of the Alien OG..that gassy musk just hits you in the face..if I could have this aroma for ever under my nose I’d be content..appearance is very light lime green..not much purple in comparison to the Alien OG which definitely holds the crown for bag appeal..but these are definitely A+ buds..smoke is unreal..just want to live in this state forever..5/5! Will always grab some of this when it pops up..especially the premium!

Comments

• Can’t wait mine is at P.O. Box just waiting for them to open up.

• This is good news. Mine came yesterday, along with Northern Lights. Will be my first experience with these strains! My Alien OG experience was diminished a bit from a case of Mason jar funk. Some kind of mold (or something) was left from a previous strain and it carried over....

• edited April 2020

Dang that stinks George about the Alien OG..hopefully the MAC will supplement with its awesomeness!..interested to hear your opinion of both..

When I first started using MM I received a NL freebie..it was good but nothing to write home about from what I remember..the prerolls can be hit n miss though..a big props to MedMama for always sending the requested sample buds..seeing/touching/smelling buds is a big part of determining if I’d order it or not..one last surprise from Loud though..the freebie Fruit Loops J was a very nice surprise! So no complaints by all means..

Btw George did you ever crack open the Violet Vixen?

• I missed out on the flower NL, so I picked up some vape refills instead. They showed up yesterday, good buzz. Still, I feel like I get slightly more from flower, but no real complaint. Also, the high was different than what I'm used to for NL, but still very good.

I've requested bud samples before, but so far haven't had any luck getting them. I have gotten a couple J's though, but I usually get edibles as freebies. Is there a certain way to request bud samples besides in a J? Still can't complain about anything free! :)

I've read a lot about violet vixen on this forum, I really want to try it out!

What's the craziest or most colorful buds you guys have gotten from mm?

• I missed out on the NL so put a order in for MAC, exited to get it heard good thing about it. Let me know what you guys think when you try it

• The distillates are convenient and discreet, but I agree you definitely get the whole spectrum from vaping/smoking flower..

As far as actual “bud” samples I’ve only received those from MedMama..if you request a specific strain while it’s still in stock normally they deliver..Which is nice if your trying to decide on future purchases..matter of fact the Violet Vixen was a sample I requested/received..after opening it I immediately ordered a 1/4..

Crazy colorful buds should be it’s own thread 😀..but in no particular order for me..Violet Vixen, Alien OG, Jaeger, purple batch of premium Jahgoo, recent Space Candy, Premium Fruitloops, Dolato and Do-Si-Dos, Strawberry Diesel..wow so many beautiful nugs from this site..the list could go on..

• The premium Jahgoo was solid purple for me, and the premium do si dos had really nice nugs also both had great effects

• I've been saving my Violet Vixen...we've had a long string of good luck.

I haven't been saving my California Orange. That is one of the most brilliant cannabis bud color juxtapositions I've seen, of purple and orange. Just incredible. The effects: It's a good body stone but not enough to make a bad movie good, for example. I actually like it first thing in the morning. Very relaxing with a cup of coffee.

Lately it's been Loud's Greatest Hits at night. I mix Fruit Loops and Alien Orange because of my contamination issue with the AO. That's a good combination!

Throughout the afternoon, it's been mostly oldies but goodies, Lodi Dodi, Galactic Jack, and Mammoth Skunk. Still trying to find out more about "Mammoth Skunk." I can find no indication of this strain outside of Medicine Man...

• I'm so tempted to pick up some cali orange, but also at the same time trying to hold off until the 3rd shipper is added or if a new/older strain gets listed again.

I have a theory on the mimosa that had a sour funk to it, I was planning on taking that to a friends to get his opinion on it too, BUT, at the same time I wasnt to try out mammoth on it's own. That one has me interested in what it could be. The odd thing is that it isn't listed anywhere. Maybe a supplier is experimenting with strains?

What made me start looking around at bud and strains (which is how I found mm) was a picture of a jar full of bright vibrant purple buds. I've been trying to find them or find the strain that produces them. No luck so far.

So question for the long time site members, do the shippers ever get exotic or rarer strains than what's on the site?

Been wanting to try some different ones that are harder to find.

• edited April 2020

Awesome George! The day will come and VV will make it so much better 😀..definitely one of the best wake n bakes for energy and focus..

Last night I had a mixture of MAC, Alien OG, & Alien Orange Cookies..superb indeed!..it’s fun to get creative

JDtokes occasionally you’ll see something rare like the premium Jahgoo. Appearance & effects of a pure Indica..almost 99% purple..buds not compact at all..almost like touching lambs ear..most unique strain to date..I’ve been waiting for Lemon Tree or Pineapple Express to show back up..

• It would be amazing to see Pineapple Express, white widow or white rhino appear on the site soon.

• I was happy to get a MAC joint from Loud for my last order. I was surprised I got it because they were not offering MAC at that time. Then it showed up on the site a few days later, so it's gotta be the same batch. I'm saving it. I actually sealed it in a food saver bag because it was stinking up my whole house.