MedMama Shipping Time

Ordered: 4/21
Arrived: 4/24 (!!!)

I almost didn't believe it.

Did not track on ID.

Comments

• That is great! I am anxiously waiting for my shipment from Loud. No label or any notification on ID. Enjoy!

• My orders with medmama also came in quick within five days of ordering .one had no ID just showed up in the mailbox the second did show up on ID ordered one Wednesday it was here Monday ordered one Monday it got here Saturday

• Based off what im reading Medmama delivers faster than loud. Just made my second order and its from Loud this time (my first was from medmama and it came in 3 days im on the east coast) Im hoping Loud delivery is just as good

• Loud seems to be mildly more backed up than MedMama, @maryjanelover11 . Loud had more products going out during the sale, so I’m sure they are just getting back up from that.

• It’s always nice to get a surprise quick shipment..I ordered once on a Fri and received the following Mon..that was MedMama a few months back..but both shippers have always came through..beyond blessed to have found this site!

• Kudos to mama and the USPS for the speediest delivery in a long while! Two zips of outdoor flower in a small priority box plus a sugar trim doob ready to celebrate.

Best. Monday. Ever. ♥️

April 27, 2020, 11:44 am
    Delivered

April 27, 2020, 7:54 am
    Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery by 5:30pm

April 27, 2020, 7:43 am
    Arrived at Local Post Office

April 26, 2020, 11:19 pm
    Arrived at USPS Regional Destination

April 26, 2020, 8:12 pm
    In Transit to Next Facility

April 25, 2020, 6:08 pm
    Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

April 25, 2020, 10:35 am
    USPS In Possession

April 24, 2020, 4:58 pm
    Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

April 23, 2020, 10:15 pm
    Payment Confirmation

April 23, 2020, 7:41 pm
    Order Confirmation

• @funkynugz - what region are you from? That was so fast!! Here's hoping!!

• yay! I am waiting for one order from Loud and I placed another order from medmama yesterday! Hope I get something this week!

• @Lola2012 midwest/great lakes

• @funkynugz -thanks!! Will wait a bit longer on the East coast...patience...lol!