First Time Purchase

First Time Purchase From Central USA
I started doing research on how to purchase online. I was very skeptical. I found the medicineman website in the first ten minutes of my research. It was added to a long list of sites that might be legit.
After nearly two hours of research on the scams associated with other sites, I determined that medicineman was the only legit site on my list. The medicineman story was matching up from multiple unrelated sources. The puzzle had been solved.

I placed an order on Wednesday. The following Monday I was enjoying Med Mama's Wedding Cake. It's one of those instances where 'too good to be true', is actually true. The quality and quantity is amazing.

Gone are the days of searching, the waiting game and people drama, in order to obtain the medicine. I want to thank medicineman and Med Mama for removing these burdens. Seriously, Thank You.

My search is over. I will lurk as a loyal patron.

Comments

• Similar story here but I found a couple others first (other than the obvious scams). This one is head and shoulders above the rest, as I suspect you can appreciate!

• Welcome

• MM and MB...where have you been all my life? So nice to just wait for the mailman, rather than the option!! And I can honestly say I have never had weed this fresh!! Thank you!!!

• @Lola2012 I know and I thought British Columbia had good weed. Not even close. I knew medicine man would have good product when their edibles actually got me super fried. Edibles have never usually worked on me before.

• I ordered my first package from them on the 23rd of April. It arrived on the 29th! I can say hands down that these guys are the best. I have never ordered like this online and was a bit doubtful. but overall I am satisfied with them. I was going to order more this coming up week

• Same experience here! They are the best! and the quality of their products is amazing! Welcome!

• MM is a lifesaver. I’m a long time customer, and I’ll never shop elsewhere.

• Awww, we love you all!

• Six year customer, Med always delivers.

• @Delaware420 what part of the state, Lower Slower, Midway, or North?

• I saw them online like 5 years ago as medicinemandispensary but back then I had no desire to deal in bitcoins. Didn't know what they were. Lol So I stuck with street pot. A yr later I saw them again, they even helped me understand and buy bitcoins so I tried a qtr. Been with them ever since. I appreciated not just the great product but their patience and help with virtual currency. It was all new to me.

• Ahhhh... a very heartwarming thread! :-)