New shipper

TacTac
edited April 2020 in General

I noticed from the new shipper on the girl scout cookies strain . Looks like a image off a search I found this morning. New shipper is just getting started and my have had to take some of the flower img off line . That's ok for now. I like the quarter laying beside the flowers from med MoMA and loud. This image is the one I found . Looks alot like the one on menu idk tho . Am probably wrong .

https://www.sunwestgenetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Girl-Scout-Cookies-Strain-Nugs.jpg

Comments

• Exactly the same damn I ordered some thai I hope it looks the same as the picture.

• TacTac
    edited April 2020

Am sure it's top notch

• I am looking forward to this new shipper! I wanted to put an order in with them but as of now I have two orders MIA and am concern to place another order without the other two showing up.

• @mpou10 i will tell you from experience order away. I have had orders go missing and sometimes it takes a while to work it out but MEDMAN always makes things right. I have been an ass at times and they still made me whole so I order from them religiously 1 per week no matter what.

• @jj213 i will think about it. I am just frustrated that all. Plus, is not like is pennies, you know what I mean. With these two orders that am waiting on, it makes 3 orders since I joined and started ordering. The first was no issue in 4 days I had it and it showed on ID. But these last two they are both MIA. At this point am hoping for a miracle.

• @mpou10 the USPS informed delivery only works about 1/2 the time. Like I said I know what it’s like to have several hundred $$$ out there and no meds but this company is legit they will make things right.
    They always deliver

• I'll have a word with them about this. Looks like a newbie mistake, sorry!