Loud order from 4/19 Just Arrived!!!! :) ID didn't register anything.

I want to thank Medicine Man and Loud & Co, for your patience with me for getting anxious/frustrated and not letting me loose hope. I am glad to say that the package looks fantastic and it smells delicious! Cant wait to try Strawberry Dream and the pre roll Mammoth Skunk freebie! You guys are the real deal without a doubt! It is refreshing to find a legitimate business. I got scammed about 1000 dollars and that is why I was skeptical. I also want to thank all of you who comforted me during the wait. You all are fantastic and helped me a lot. The fact that we are living in crazy and scary times having people who are honest is a game changer. Lesson learned! MM will always come through and USPS technology not so much., so now I know what to expect. Thank you All! Stay safe and have a good evening!

Comments

• Congrats! Im in the same boat you were in, though ive ordered from here several times and know they always deliver. I ordered the night of 4/23 and got a payment confirmation pretty fast, but not one scan from USPS. Im really hoping MedMama sent it out the next day (Fri) and USPS hasnt scanned it at all but you never know. I know MM always delivers, but boy the idea of waiting more than 20 days for an order is not something id like. 😭

• That's great! I have been reading your comments and posts a lot about that order. I'm glad you finally got it!

• @Alecope8 It will get to you an if not they will make it right. I received my order on Wed and today I received a smaller order from Med Mamma, I just opened the package! Non of my packages scanned or showed up on ID they just simply showed up in my mailbox. So, I learned is not that reliable. Hang in there!

• @RussellD89 Yeah, I was pretty happy. Now am about to try what I got today, some wedding cake from Med Mamma! Ive never had it before so am looking forward to it. I have been enjoying my strawberry dream from Loud since it got here. Have a Great Weekend!

• edited May 2020

Nice , I'm still waiting on my order from April 1st if you can believe that, just waiting on @medboy, he said he's gonna check on status.

• @Cjhaze who is the order from ?

• Man you went nuts over 10 days. That’s really not bad when you think about all the logistics involved. Glad you got your herb though.

• @Cjhaze I hope it works out for you man Id be sketching hard if it took a month to get to me

• edited May 2020

I've been ordering for 4+ years. Never a problem. I live nearby though so my orders always take like 5 days. I wonder if there's manpower shortage at USPS from the virus. Maybe they aren't manning the ID scanners? I've gotten two deliveries the last two weeks, neither showing up on informed delivery. May just be a temp problem. But I'm not looking for any notice this week either on two orders I pd for last week.

• edited May 2020

Wanna talk delays? I was getting V's from a guy in Belgrade Serbia back in 2001. Usually took 9 days to get. Made the mistake of ordering the week before 9/11 happened. Order didn't come till the following February. Lol But it WAS postmarked mid September. Authorities here we're holding up intl. mail for months. Dude kept telling me "be patient. It's in the mail." It was.