New shipper

Does anyone know if new shipper as been on today

Comments

• Have not seen it. They were up yesterday evening, briefly.

• New shipper is on(9:23PM CST). 2 indoor, 1 outdoor, 1 premium indoor.

• We've been limiting their daily orders so you have to catch them early!

• The new shipper has covid per home page!!!!!
    I guess we should take precautions when receiving their packages 📦
    I will stick with Loud and mama from now on

• jj213 yes we just found out and will be sending out some warning messages. Weird f*cking times! :-(

• Actually just got clarification that it was a family member but they have no doubt been exposed. :-(

• I am praying for the health of your new shipper. 🙏🏻 I’ll be sure to place an order with Emerald when they’re back online.

• Are they going to ship the paid orders

• edited May 2020

This is definitely a hard situation for everyone involved..praying for good health and recovery!..different world we live in right now..lots of change and having to quickly adapt..I'm very grateful this site is still operational..even with all the kinks and Covid-19 craziness I've been delivered some of the finest medicine $$ can buy..

• Yeah I got a bag from them" green skunk" should I smoke it or trash it @medboy

• @Cvaden1 don't touch it for 4 days ,virus doesn't survive on surfaces for more then 4 days, might wanna double check on Google tho

• The shipping time should have taken care of that potential issue.

@Cvaden1 I would smoke it yourself and see what you think. There have been a varied amount of results on their strains.