New strain thai

I recieved my 2 oz of thai today and i must say it looks absolutely nothing like the image i just bought 2 zips of reggie it smells like trash & looks like trash my first order was fire sundae driver but this thai is horrible noway i would have bought this if the real image of this was displayed.

Comments

• Have you tried it yet?

• Just smoked a bowl definitely not A- quality maybe C-

• Well I ordered the green skunk. Maybe it will be different. I will let everyone know how it is.

• edited May 2020

What your saying and judging by the pics makes me less than happy

• @jackalope1978 yes man honestly i smoked a cone stuffed with like a gram the taste is horrible man i dont want to complain and seem like an ass but this stuff is bad very bad i couldve bought this stuff easily off the streets for 100oz but in all honestly i woulda laughed at someone trying to sell me this off the streets, even got a damn headache

• @Letsgethigh420 nothing like the image I saw on website. I learned and just from my past experience not to fw any shipper except for Loud.

• @Brandon2k20 yeah man i gave them a chance just to waste $450 down the drain smh i hope they make it right because i will throw this stuff in the trash

• @Brandon2k20 you seen the image on site? Pretty crazy looking purple & send me zips of some dried up brown bud smh

• @Letsgethigh420 Honestly the image had a red looking bud, like something you've never seen before. But, red purple whatever not what was in your picture. It may still be Thai but A- quality from the looks of it is overstating.

• I've brought this up with the new shipper. Looks like a newbie mistake, sorry everyone!

• i just did a reverse image search on emerald budz animal cookies, and it actually came up as blue dream on multiple other sites, MM and L&C bud has always looked spot on🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited May 2020

That’s funny you mentioned that Liarliar..my first thought after seeing the Animal Cookie bud pic was “hmm that looks like blue dream”..main reason I didn’t pull the trigger..they should definitely update with accurate pics..Loud’s pics most of the time reflect the buds you are getting..MedMamas is more hit n miss but I’m normally always satisfied..I’m sure these kinks will get worked out though.

• @medboy man this is reggie i wish i could trap the smell and send it 2u smh i would be complaining even if i got this as a gift for free its horrible

• edited May 2020

Even the premium GSC he gifted me about a .7 it has absolutely no smell at all this definitely not even close to the sundae driver (indoor) i got for way cheaper its decent tho way better than the brown stuff but idk about premium

• So what happens in these situations? Im just stuck with $450 of trash ass bud? Just curious? This happen to anyone else?

• When the new shippers flowers where placed on menu I made a post about the pic where off the web. I did a reverse search and found all the strains except the green skunk.
    Am sorry for ur loss of money esp in such hard times . That flower looks like deff homegrown. I didn't even no you could get flowers that look like that anymore esp from CA. Am sure mb and mm will make it right . The new shipper needs to get his stuff together again am sorry that's alot of money

• I ordered that tai as well I guess I will find out sometime this week. I hope 🤞 it’s not as bad as you say.

• dang from those pics its easy to see thats some reggie bush. looks so bad. Thanks for the heads up

• So, they made a newbie mistake how? Sent the wrong thing?

• Whoever put this stuff in the bags knew it was trash i havent seen bud this bad since the early 2000s its bs i have nothing to smoke noway in hell im smokin that garbage again

• This certainly doesn’t leave me very excited to see my trainwreck that is suppose to arrive tomorrow. I took a shot even though I wasn’t real impressed by the picture And because Louds shipping times have been a little backed up lately I wanted to get in here fast. And they certainly did that if it gets here tomorrow, I ordered it Friday.. I only got an eighth though so I won’t be too pissed. I’ll let everybody know about the trainwreck once I receive.

• I got small amount of Thai and of animal cookies. The Thai looks like the pics the OP posted. Hoping it's not trash but I haven't tried it yet. I haven't even had the chance to take them out and look at them. I'll report back on the animal cookies too.

Has anyone else gotten their order and tried them from Emerald Budz?

I'm also wondering what the newbie mistake was?

• The newbie mistake is hopefully sending me 2oz of bush reggie smells like cardboard boxes i hope and they are sending me the real thing now

• @klaasje115 The "newbie mistake," which is a charitable way of putting it, is putting pictures of someone else's cannabis on the Medicineman menu. Plagiarism of words is one thing (i.e., lifting strain descriptions from Leafly), but misrepresenting with an actual photo is ... lying. They need to clean that up.

@Letsgethigh420 Thanks for the review. As for "what can be done"? Contact Medboy. Serving up bad cannabis isn't grounds for a reship, necessarily, but faking photos definitely is, in my opinion, if the quality of the product truly is not there.

• Also not excited to get Green Skunk. Really think I should have ordered from Loud. Maybe I’ll be surprised Wednesday.......

• @georgetirebiter this isnt even worth smoking its reggie head ache bud definitely not even close to A- quality

• I would easily spend $1000 a month here so if they
    Dont fix it i got ripped off for $450 so I lost now but in the long run they would lose more than myself i just like the idea of not going and get it and it comes to my house i was so excited getting the sundae driver was beautiful (first order) then to get this bs like damn

• I put in small test orders for the Thai, GSC, and Trainwreck. Shall await seeing them in person. Thanks for sharing the pics @Letsgethigh420.