Emerald budz coronavirus

So whats this mean i just got ripped off for $450?

Comments

• Where'd they ship from? I'm sorry about the crap order...

• @MizterNiceGuy no idea i was so disappointed i didnt even look just threw the package and bud away earlier

• edited May 2020

This whole thing is got me a bit perplexed. I hope it has nothing to do with them being confused about the quality we expect. Only because Loud has set such a high standard. I will report what the trainwreck looks like tomorrow. @Letsgethigh420 I hate that happened to you bro. Nothing worse than shitty bud.

• edited May 2020

Wow. Wonder what can/will be done by MedicineMan..that's sad

• edited May 2020

Ship from same state as MedMama

• edited May 2020

@Letsgethigh420 You have problems with Emerald? I paid for an order Friday. But only half oz. Hopefully they'll take care of the pd orders from last week.

• He received some trash bud

• @JaymeeG yes look at my display picture on here that is 2oz they sent that was supposed to be thai and is reggie smells like cardboard boxes

• edited May 2020

Sounds like they weren't vetted very good if at all ahead of time. I'd probably be better off with a refund than the pot. If Medman is a man of his word he'll make the orders good one way or another.

• I doubt me or you get refunds basically just got scammed

• edited May 2020

You contact medboy yet? I still can’t believe those pictures. I can’t believe they would ship you that weed for $450. Hell I could grow weed that looks like that and I’m an idiot hick redneck.

• @Letsgethigh420 i guarantee they’ll make it right, they’d have to with an order that fucked up, right? I mean Loud and Co is Seattle’s FINEST HERB and MedMama is pretty good too, but after what I just saw you receive, i think @Theboyua is on to something, maybe emerald budz thinks this is acceptable quality, but that wouldn’t make any sense given the price point. I hope this is a one time error that they’ve made, and I hope you get your order 100% reimbursed, I’m sticking to LC and MM until this gets figured out!

• Wow, dude. No offense but...that's pot? 😢

• edited May 2020

@JaymeeG i got some trainwreck coming tomorrow from them. A- quality as well. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get the same kind of crap. Should’ve stuck with Loud but they’ve just been bogged down a little bit on shipping and this one came in three days.

• @Theboyua yes i contacted him and was told he would tell them and get back to me i sent a few more emails just expressing my anger with this shitty bud with no responce , yes exactly we could just throw seeds out in our yard and get better quality than this

• edited May 2020

Yeah, almost ordered the Trainwreck but instead ordered the premium gsc. Maybe it'll come out halfway decent. If they even honor the orders from last week. Crap. 😡

• @Letsgethigh420 Well the train wreck that I ordered Is a minus quality as well so I’m pretty sure I’m going to be getting something very similar. I should’ve stuck with Loud. That shit is always on point.

• I ordered mine Friday so I’m thinking they must be honoring orders from last week

• I even got gifted "premium gsc " like a .5ish was also not A- quality i mean it was str8 but definitely not even close to grade A bud but was still way better than the 2oz of trash i recieved

• There’s your a answer @JaymeeG

• edited May 2020

The Oregon shipper was pretty decent and then all of a sudden THEY had a "sickness in the family" and never came back. Must be the "go to" excuse.

I'll post an update too if the gsc comes in tomorrow.

• It sucks because medman got a big bump in customer sales just for this to happen to us new customers to get scammed and probably never order again

• @JaymeeG exactly what i was thinking now you sent and scammed everyone for their money now you have a coronavirus person in the family yeah ok smh

• edited May 2020

Thanks for that gsc update LGH420. Fortunately I've got an order in from Weds from loud so I can drown my sorrows in theirs tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

• Well medman's been around for years and he was responsible for lining up this shipper. Buck stops at the top. He may not have deep pockets but I'd like to think he'll make things right. 'course I've always been a bit naive.

• @Letsgethigh420 Loud and Co Shit is unreal. It is never been anything but perfect. You just got to stick with them. And I’m sure they will least give you a discount code or something to use on your next order.

• @JaymeeG yes i agree 100 percent medboy found the shipper put him on here for us to shop and was garbage bud not even close to good quality for $240 an oz! Definitely would say it was their responsibility to set things right i just threw away $450!

• im sorry that happened to you man. I appreciate you letting the rest of us know. Personally i wont ever buy from them. That weed looks so bad omg

• Something like this can be REALLY bad for business. On the other hand, he'll gain some respect depending on how well he handles it.

• edited May 2020

I'm sure things will get corrected..Loud has definitely set the bar very high with their recent run of amazing flower...any premium or indoor that I've ever ordered from MedMama has also been amazing..make sure you contact them via the contact form (never assume)..just rightfully being ticked off on here won't necessarily help you..but helps us so thx for sharing because I almost ordered several times but couldn't get past the pics..

Personally I only make smaller orders..I would rather pay a little extra shipping than run into something like this..again the pics looked like ones I've seen online years ago..especially the Thai..I think I've seen that pic on a seed site before..

Sorry this happened though..I would be upset too..98% of everything I've ordered (40+ orders in the last 6 months) has exceeded my expectations or at least met them..there has been a few I wouldn't order again..but very few