Emerald budz coronavirus

2»

Comments

• I would pay premium prices for some of these rare (and, I imagine, hard to grow) sativas. I wouldn't expect perfection, but I would expect it to at least look like the photo.

• I figure the vetting and sourcing process for new shippers is proprietary, but I would hope that medboy and medman had some samples of what Emerald Budz would be offering beforehand.

I got my order in of thai and animal cookies but haven't had the chance to look them over and try them out. Hopefully this whole situation was a fluke, but I'm glad I only opted for 8ths to try out. If they're bad quality, I would still expect some sort of reparation for it.

Will update on this thread later tonight.

• @JaymeeG i agree & i will keep everyone updated on the responce shit sucks man

• edited May 2020

A lot of the descriptions for each strain are right off other sites, like Wikileaf, Leafly, etc. So who copies from whom? I don't really believe much of what I read or even the pics. Takes a long time to build up trust but doesn't take much to lose it. So far, I've built up 4+ years of trust with MM but I'm not made of money. A couple crap deals would have me looking elsewhere.

• @JaymeeG i agree 100 percent i havent heard anything back from @medboy

• Hey I'm sorry to hear the bad reviews on the bud. We will certainly make everything OK..Just contact MB.

• To address a couple other things, yes we vet people pretty carefully and I'm honestly quite surprised at the look of that bud! My shippers are under orders to NEVER send bud of that quality. Regarding descriptions they are also told to not cut and paste from leafly, but to describe the actual product. EB did not get this bit of info and did that but I told him the deal and they changed it right away.

• @medman thanks for youre responce i sent a few emails on the contact forum and was told yesterday he will email them and get back to me no responce just seen now they possibly have the coronavirus just seemed like that was my answer im shit out of luck for $450

• They had different descriptions than leafly did when I saw them on the page the 1st time. I got some thai in that looks exactly like the OP's. I haven't gotten a chance to try it or check the animal cookies out either. I will tonight yet as soon as my college paper is done.

• @Jdtokes Mine 100 percent looks nothing like the image i will dig it out my trash and record a video of it

• Now these fools might have the coronavirus lmao now im shook for them even to send me shit just send me 2oz from loud or medmama and i will cover the extra cash

• @medman is this possible? Just let me get 2oz from loud or medmama and i will cover the extra cash?

• @Letsgethigh420, in my experience, unjust things get taken care of around here. That said, calling the shipper foolish won't help you...

• @georgetirebiter well thats good to know that they take care of things, im just upset actually threw $450 in my trash and havent recieved a response from MB

• @Letsgethigh420, I believe you will get a response and I believe it will be a fair response. It probably won't happen on the timeline you prefer, though. No one has been left with lingering frustration on this site, in my time visiting. It gets fixed. Eventually.

• @georgetirebiter i hope so thanks for the info still no response

• I responded to your email today, @Letsgethigh420. I would have yesterday but we had a glitch with the email.