Med Mama gummy bears

Anyone else have a issue with the gummy bears? I got mine in. The shipping time was incredibly fast but was supper bummed when I opened it, it was covered in green and white mold I don't understand it. It came with silica packs inside but still molded. I never had a problem with any of the other products.

Comments

• Hi! Yes we had a problem with this due to the gummy bear maker not adding the anti-mold ingredient and lots of people have the same issue. They are shipping out replacements with a bonus..just contact medboy. Sorry about that! In the future please just contact MB with problems for faster service. We do check here but not every day.

• I should check mine too. I didn't want to open them yet, but probably a good idea.

Thank you

• Damn, I’ll check mine

• edited May 2020

Just got their gumdrops an hour ago. 5 day service and they look and hit me fine. No probs. Weird thing is, they sent me a freebie gummi bear but I accidentally threw it out with the box and wrapping. Lol

• Yeah the gumdrops have always been fantastic i have never had a bad batch and the lozenges are great as well.

• a update on the gummy bear issue. Medman and medboy made it right and are sending me a replacement order. Just letting everyone know that MM and MB are honest and fair and they do take care of there customers.
    Thank you MM and MB

• Mine were good still nothing growing on them. Thanks @Weedyy for bringing it up. If not, I probably wouldn't have checked for a while yet.

• All my tins checked out.

• I had four tins. Had finished one, checked the other three based on what I read here...two checked out fine, the third was a moldy mess. Just placed another Med Mama order for some flower and put that in the comment section. We'll see what happens.