Still waiting on 4/8 order

Feeling so tired of waiting for the mail or email back from @medboy or @medman. I also feel bad even posting but this is stressing me out!!!! I wake up this morning to find an email from MB yes!!! Inside is a tracking number and message about it’s at post office unable to deliver for some reason, I suggest you call. Immediately I’m thinking wait should I call????? Whatever right first lets check the tracking number. WTF tracking says the package was delivered 4/18 on W coast and I live on E coast.
I emailed back but I feel so helpless, there is nothing I can do but wait and just hope it will get worked out soon. It’s hard when you get on forum and again and again people are getting orders and all I can do is be patient.... The email and tracking this morning has just thrown me off. :(

Comments

• @JoAnna, I have been exactly where you are. Hang in there. It will be ok.

• I myself would call and see what the Post Office has to say. You never signed for the order and the govt rarely ever goes after small time buyers like us (unless you bought like a qtr lb) so, again, I myself wouldn't worry about being busted. They may simply ask you to provide your ID so they can forward it? Maybe not even that if you have the tracking info. I'm sure you'll get other suggestions here but at the very least I wouldn't worry about getting busted. I've been a customer going on five years with no problems. Like their motto they "always come through".

• @JoAnna all will b fine

• @JoAnna let us know how it turns out. hopefully it works out for you

• Just to let everyone know, I am working with JoAnna on this.

• edited May 2020

@maryjanelover11 Yes I will give an update about the outcome and @medboy is helping to figure everything out. I just need to be patient and chill. :) @JaymeeG thank you, you definitely made me feel better about some things!! :) Sometimes you just need to talk to someone about current issue and well this is the only place I can, unfortunately posting here made me feel bad because I really appreciate this amazing service but I would just like my order now.

• @JoAnna things happen sometimes. I hope you get your order