Any That have tried the vapes?

Let me know any reviews of them. Kinda nice cause not much smell. And are the same old CCEL fitting and threads?

Comments

• Get the pefilled ! Med Moma always has the most potent and best ones !

• I still have some oooold mario karts i use once in a while, including today. As everything else here, it was/is as described. Excellent quality, taste, high, etc... Get a cheap 3ish volt variable voltage battery and you’re golden.

• I'm not exactly sure what CCEL is, but I know them as 510 thread, which is the standard size.

• CCell is the type of heater. The ones on mm are 510 and fit my vessel just fine.

I do find that my live resin cart leaks like crazy and oozes out the side air holes and bottom. I'm not sure if it's a leaky cart or if live resin does that. I was thinking of extracting it and cleaning the cart and seeing if that helps.

• edited May 2020

@Jdtokes How is the flavor and mouthfeel on those live resin carts? I'm really interested in trying them. Also when not in use do you keep them standing upright or do you let them lean over? I heard that helps a lot with leaky carts.

• https://www.leafly.com/news/health/vape-pen-lung-disease-advice-consumers

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/cannabis-vape-oil-ingredients-to-avoid

I realize vaping in and of itself is a healthier alternative to smoking combusted plant material, but I'm done with carts. Cough too damn hard, which severe coughing alone can really damage the lungs.

Stoners probably don't realize that thc carts have added ingredients, so it's not truly an extract in the classical sense like bubblehash.

But I'm currently having pain in the right side of my middle chest area when I breathe. I'm not linking my illness to the carts since I had other symptoms like a fever.

You're better off vaping with flower/wax or just using edibles.

Sucks because the carts are most convenient!

• @birdman mouthfeel and flavor are both amazing. Much better than distillate, but so far more messy. It's not a big deal but with my distillate carts I don't have to clean everything everytime after I smoke ...err vape. When I store them they always have both silicone caps on. I try to keep them standing up, but sometimes they get knocked over. The leakage doesn't overflow the bottom 510 thread cap though. I've been saving what I clean off to use later also. My GSC's taste a lot like flower since the terpenes are still there.

The only distillate I've had so far that tastes different than the rest is the Northern Lights distillate. That one tastes really good.

@greatspirit The carts make me cough too, but the live resin makes me cough way worse, I'm not even sure why because flower doesn't make me cough that hard all the time. With those and the distillate, I have to take it easy so I don't take too big of a hit, which helps to not leave a lung on the floor.

I've used the distillate out of the syringes and the prefilled carts to make edibles with. Both times they turned out amazing. I have a flower vape coming and have some carts for wax on the way as well. I really went with the carts for the times I need something discrete.

Hope you get feeling better, if you have a fever and lung pain, you might need to see a doc? (If you haven't already).

• Hello and I stop smoking flower after 30 years and went to the Vapes ! I think their the best thing to happen, no smell,
    no mess , no one knows ! no cutting or grinding, and I never cough unless I over hit it ! by taking a real big hit ! No need to ever do that . And you have to remember that their 87% THC and it's a concentrate ! its not 18%, so all you need is 2 or 3 small (micro hits) and that's all ! 1)Turn it on . 2) hit it for 2 seconds.3) inhale deep and hold . And if you do it rite you can save money ,and be super medicated at all times and never worry about if it's good because it always is.

• I love Med Mama’s prefilled carts, I use them every night. There are so many great flavors to choose from. Currently I’m enjoying Strawnana and Skunk O.G. I have some Northern Lights on the way. They’re incredibly strong so I only need 1 or 2 hits. The smell dissipates quickly, so I can vape in my basement discreetly. Big hits cause me to cough occasionally, but I’ve found that drinking ice water helps and I never have lasting issues. Vapes and edibles are my go to choice for cannabis. I use flower on special occasions.

• This is my usual routine but the flower is enticing despite getting in trouble for odors... Sweet, pungent, delightful, DANK, odors....

• The northern lights from med mama is A+ as always. Just as super silver haze, and GSC. MedMama always provides amazing carts, never personally tried louds selection.