L&C Galactic Jack & Enigma

Upon opening the first vacuum sealed bag, got a reeling smell of skunk, wonderful to smell. Unfortunately the bags smell moderately like cleaning supplies? Or almost like walking into an indoor pool? Couldn’t really tell. Tried a couple bowls of each, & proceeded to transfer them to separate jars. Hoping the smell of the bud will actually come out after a little bit of setting. Both bowls tasted OKAY but not any particular flavors I could pick out(nor could my s/o either) so a little disappointing off the start as far as smell and flavor. BUT the was a major make up for potency, the Enigma had me very stuck for about a half hour, the galactic jack mildly enhanced that and gave me some nice dry eyes, haha. I’ll give an updated review later after the bud sits for a minute, I’m assuming they are just being very cautious, and possibly just over sanitized, or it could just be the way these buds smell. However, the Lodi Dodi joint i received did taste amazing in a bowl compared to the other two strains. So that makes me curious as to why the other two had not as much flavor, more just smoke.

Comments

• Sorry about the smell of the bags, our shippers are using bleach as an extra precaution against corona and I guess they didn't let that one dry all the way.

• @medboy Its completely fine! I know how swamped they are with all the shit going on, I’m sure happy to have atleast got my order as early as I did. After ~20 hours sitting in different jars, the cleaning smell has diminished mostly, but I can still smell it ever so slightly. It didn’t seem to effect the smoke quality, on either strain, just minor bad aftertastes, but I haven’t tried either today so I will update on that later.

• I've been looking forward so much to trying those 2 strains; ordered them as soon as they were up on the site, but still waiting for my order. Hopefully it comes soon.

• Please do give me a review, @TheCaptain , very interested to hear of how they actually do taste. Very great highs, mildly worried about the whole smell thing though, never know if the buds absorbed some bleach. @medboy @medman Any input on if I should let the buds sit out, or anything with how they are smelling? Slowly regaining more smell, but still able to tell. Just don’t want to kill my lungs inhaling anything I shouldn’t, haha!

• @PieMan Will do! I hope they don't smell of bleach/cleaning supplies, though. I don't think they would have absorbed anything unless they wiped down the inside of the bags which I wouldn't think they would do...

• UPDATE: A few days(3-4) later, here we are, and the bud has regained its smell! While I still cannot give an extremely accurate description, seeing as I’m out of Galactic Jack now, the Enigma does smell of citrus but that’s about all I can get out of it. The flavor still isn’t exactly there unfortunately, but I’m beginning to get hints of citrus/lemon when smoking a J.

• MedMama's recent stuff had little or no smell, either (Thai OG, Hawaiian Punch, Super Silver Haze). All eighths, all crickets. Hope the aroma comes back.