thai og

TacTac
edited May 2020 in Product Reviews

Just wondering if anyone has ordered are rec'd the Thai og. Don't know if it's been long enough for anyone to rec'd yet . If so how is it just placed a order for . Just coureis about smell to I love lound smelling flowers

Comments

• TacTac
    edited May 2020

Anyone that rec'd please give update

• @Tac, thank you for your service.

I live in Ohio. Started up with cannabis-smoking for medical reasons last fall after using it since age 13. I ordered the Thai OG and am eagerly awaiting it.

• Ok am thinking it will be very good the looks are great. I haven't had anything with the real Thai in it since the late 80s . Looking forward to your thoughts on it thanks

• @georgetirebiter A fellow Ohioan! Good to know I’m not alone when it comes to not being able to find any weed, it’s either always the wrong amount or never the right strain that they say it is, thank god all my problems have solved through Medman and his team

• I like Ohio! :wink:

• Am not sure what's going on with the smell of the flowers lately. The chem dawg is very good top notch. Just no smell at all I have had CD several times and always had a very strong smell this batch 0 smell