EB orders filled by other shipper?

Anyone waiting on MM to make an emerald budz order good? I pd for an order Friday 5/2. MB said it would be filled by a diff. shipper. Anyone in the same boat?

Comments

• Yes medboy contacted me after EB shut down and he said he would ship me a replacement out this past week but nothing in the mail box today

• Same boat. I saw a package become active in ID. so yay!

• Yep they're all on their way

• Hooray @medman saves the day once again. And on the off day☺️💖👍

• My label was created on May 8th. Today May 11th is arrived at my local post office. The point is it didn't show up until now; but it showed up :-)

• I was thinking the box I got today would have been the replacement one, but it wasn't. It was an order I placed right before that so hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

• I made an order from medmama on the 7th and had the money sent by 1 am on the 8th got both order and payment confirmation but no ID. For all the other orders ive made so far ID has worked, not sure what the problem is

• Got my replacement order yesterday. Thanks to @medman and @medboy for always coming through!

• Just got mine from MM shipped the 7th got today the 12th 5 days guys not bad there is hope things will get back to normal oh and did not track at all.

• @cmweems1964 that's awesome to hear! here's hoping I can get an update on my order soon

• I am in the same boat only when I ask about it he got smart with me and that is not how you do customer service, and all I ask is if my order from EB had shipped or not but yet it was on the board when I ask so don't understand the bullshit. does anyone know of another site that will ship weed and can be trusted to deliver ? getting tired of the bull !!!!! Jerry

• @Jerry i can understand your frustration, but I’m sure they have lots going on and it’s USPS fault anyways. That said, it would be good to know if things were shipped or not etc so that you know your money is not wasted.

• Captain I know I will get what I ordered not worried about that just tired of all the excuses and blaming on this of that the USPS is not the problem I order cigars from all over the US and from AZ to me is two days and that was just two days ago so USPS is not the problem the mail moves 24/7 365 and this is not the problem.

• edited May 2020

@Jerry that is definitely a valid point. I should clarify that when I refer to USPS, I’m referring to the individual delivery people specifically.

• edited May 2020

Also, I have to remember these folks have to mail I'm sure hundreds of packages a day and however they feel they need to do it to get it out safely so be it!!
    But yea I hate I can't track it and know when I am going to get my package for the week. Sunday ordering for the next weekend most always works for me to the east coast by Fri and Sat if not Fri 99% of the time with both shippers but right now I don't even count on that

• The replacement for the crap I got from EB, was from Loud. Wedding Cake Flower & Mac Shatter. OMG am I happy. Both are super fire! Thanks for making this right Medman!

• edited May 2020

I LOVE this crew!!! @medman @medboy @LoudnCo @medmama

Who does that?! MedFam that's who.
    These people have our backs. It's ridiculously awesome!

• edited May 2020

Just a follow up to my original post here... @medboy ... I still haven't gotten my replacement yet. Paid on Friday, May 1. 😢

• Wow very cool still waiting on mine from the 2nd

• Well I hope everyone gets something they like I ordered from EB with no subs on my order and they sent me super lemon kush and I all ready had a zip and the shit taste just like shit I ordered the zip and that is on me but they sent me it and I said no subs so what good does it do to put no subs when they send what they want to don't understand does the rules only apply to us or do they need to change the rules ???????????

• I did the same told med boy I didn't care what they sent as long as it was not from EB got a 1/2 of MAC from loud and YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! love it
    Sorry jerry you got lemon kush but I think at that point the no sub thing was lost in the change of shippers. Thx Medboy!

• I'm glad that we're able to take care of folks! That EB experience was not the best...

• Nether was the sub you sent me, why do we have to put no subs when you sub what ever you or the shipper sends out what they want to send, as I have said this shit sucks and so does the SLH I was sent !!!

• @medboy ...thanks for the email last night. It was comforting to hear something about the order after two weeks. Hope to see it arrive soon.

• @Jerry that was our mistake. I believe that I've addressed this for you over email but if not please write back to me about it.

• @medboy @medman Will we see EB coming back, after the corona problems, or has the “Thai-Chi” scared everyone away? Punny.

• edited May 2020

@Jerry - Sorry, but If you’re ordering from this site and demanding no subs then getting angry when u occasionally get subs and they cant read your mind, you should probably just take your business somewhere else.

This is not how their business works and they are clear on that. If they can’t accommodate your unreasonable demands, that’s your problem, not theirs.

Just one customers opinion of course.

• @Joha I was a bit irritated too. Jerry, this isn't Amazon. This is essentially a black market. Save your rudeness because chances are Medfam will still take care of your complaining. @Jerry I'd be happy to have gotten anything versus taking a complete lost, which happens often in the real world.
    Message them direct, quit cluttering up the forum.