Loud Cookies/Cali Orange

Very pleased. Took 7 days total. Cookies were 50mg and in small squares. Cali Orange looked amazing and had that "you know its some good ass weed" pine smell. Just needed half a bowl to be satisfied.

The cookies kick in as advertised, around an hour for me. I never ate proper edibles, so this was new and had to see my tolerance first.

(2 cookies) 100mg- non intense high.
(4 cookies) 200mg- like a bowl of good weed.

I like to get really high, so maybe 500mg would be my limit. The THC gummies from MedMomma will be my next purchase.

Very satisfied with the order. Thanks MedMan and Loud!

Comments

• Jeez, that's a whole lot of edibles. I smoke a lot and a 25 mg gumdrop from med mama does just fine for me. I couldn't even imagine eating the entire tube. That's like $45 worth for one session? I'd probably be asleep for 90% of it.

• One thing about edibles...their effects may vary depending on your degree of gut functioning.

• edited May 2020

@georgetirebiter so which direction is that? If your gut is healthy, they work better or worse?

And on an unrelated note, gut health = immune system health = the one and only real response to dealing with viruses, which criminally is never mentioned by anyone in power since there is no money in it. They'd rather that everyone be forever sick and spending money on healthcare.

• @georgetirebiter I think it also matters how they're made too as well as what you said, it vaires from person to peraon depending on their bodily functions.

Some of them I didn't get anything from at all and some were really really good.

The gummies I made are a huge hit but they're about 12-15mg depending on how thick they are. For my friends that I've given some of them to, they're about perfect. My wife takes half of one, I usually take two and a half (the one she doesn't eat).

Sometimes I can take them and be good for a while and take another and it would continue on. Other times they don't add to anything.

• @Sixwaychili , I think it's an interesting hypothesis, yes. Gut health and absorption of THC from edibles is probably linked.