Wax sampler/add-on Question

edited May 2020 in Questions

Figured I’d get this out of the way, as I’m sure atleast one other person has this question in their mind as well. @medboy @medman As far as these new samplers and Add-ones go from the amazing @medmama , are we able to possibly select diamonds in those? If not, could we maybe limit the amount of strains of diamonds we are able to select, for example, you can only get a single half gram of diamonds for the “2 gram sample pack” and up to a single gram in the “4 gram sample pack”. Of course, if you all have any better ways in mind suggestions are welcome, I’d just personally love to try some of the diamonds but am very limited and cannot make wax last long enough to be ordered, as oppose to flower.

Comments

• That's a good question. We'll reword it so you can pick one premium (same for bud)

• @medman Awesome! I had been wondering about the premium as well, glad to get that cleared up prior to ordering. Thank you guys so much for all the work recently, means a lot to see you al taking suggestions so quickly & seriously.