Blueberry Muffins

I would say this is terrible..do not buy! then secretly message MM and make an offer for it all!..unfortunately my bud funds are getting low..lol.. but seriously this is some good bud!! The appearance is spot on with the pic minus the vacuum seal effects..the buds are like little sugar topped blueberry muffins 😀. Effects and experience listed is also spot on..I’ve never really paid attention to how symmetrical my coffee creamer swirled but today it was definitely Cool..if you have a vape then this bud is very much for you! tasted incredible in my Pax 3..I’m giving this afternoon treat a 4.99/5 🤪

Comments

• @superman38NC now I'm excited! ID says tomorrow!

• Not gonna lie. You had me at the start 😁

• Mine says Thursday. Got an update!

• edited May 2020

Awesome @Professor! Let me know what you think? It’s a little trippy which I tend to like..@Spongepail I was hoping that would work 😀..can’t wait to receive my sample of grape Ape to compare..between the two I’d like to pick up a little more.

• edited May 2020

@superman38NC I'm hoping this one was included in my sampler pack! The pic on the site looks nice and frosty. I picked up a new herb vaporizer that hasn't came yet, but hope to try it out soon! I haven't vaped flower before but I'm looking forward to it based on the wonderful forumites recommending it! Great review by the way! It's funny the things people notice while they're high, for me, the grass and trees are always greener. Depending on strains, colors tend to be brighter also.

• @TheProfessor when did you order ? I made another order with medmama on Thursday had payment sent by 1 am friday still no ID

• @superman38NC , I like trippy! Will be trying it today.

• edited May 2020

@Jdtokes im hoping it’s included for you too! They are very frosty. Hoping you like the herbal vape. IMO herb vapes tends to bring about a slightly diff high. I like to put a strain to the test with both methods. Tried both (multiple times) yesterday and it’s very nice. Flavor, appearance, and aroma is top notch. Can’t wait to hear your feedback. @georgetirebiter the description seems spot on with effects..I was outside and it was amazing! Trying the LionsOg today..

• @maryjanelover11 ordered Thursday night, everything was confirmed within the hour and it showed up on ID Friday morning. ID only works about 50% of the time for us.

• Now that I've been through my recent additions, it is clear what I need to re-order from MedMama,: Blueberry Muffins is on there; also, Super Silver Haze and Hawaiian Punch (premium). Will order a sample of the Orange Creamsickle, too.

From Loud, it's all aces. Everything lately labeled "indoor" over there is looking Premium to me, if we're going to apply standards evenly for both shippers. That goes for existing Premium stuff, too. (I'm a big fan of Loud's current Death Star.)

• @georgetirebiter blueberry muffin? More of indica or sativa?

• @georgetirebiter Im supposed to be getting Blueberry muffin and purple kush soon im super excited but now even more excited

• Indica...@Theboyua...reminds me of the Gorilla Glue stoniness but complete circle of life in terms of the taste...the Blueberry Muffins and Gorilla Glue at opposite ends of the aroma yin yang wheel...

I hope that made some sense!