Still no payment confirmation. Please advise

I sent my payment Friday when I placed my order. I sent it to the wallet provided. I still haven’t received a payment confirmation. I sent an email about it on Friday, didn’t hear back. And I sent an email this morning. Still haven’t heard back. Don’t want to be a pest to anyone I’m trying to be patient. I paid a decent amount of money and I’d appreciate a response.

Comments

• Always check to make sure your transaction actually went through then check your spam. You’ll get a response one way or another soon. Sometimes they have issues or they just get super busy.

• Transaction went through as per my wallet confirmation. I checked my spam folder multiple times. And checked my email multiple times. Still no email or confirmation or anything. As far as the payment, I sent the payment to the wallet that I was given on my order confirmation and it was confirmed received through coinbase.

• Did you send exact amount?

• According to my wallet I sent a little over payment

• So confirmation on blockcyphwr says my payment was .57 cents under. Confirmation on coinbase says payment was 23 cents over....

• If you did not send exactly the amount they ask for it will not go tbru

• @Duggiefre5h last month the same thing happened to me but a few days later I received email from Medboy saying it was confirmed. Plus as long as you know you put in the address and it was confirmed your good. But yes the confirmation email is comforting, you will get a response from Medboy. I have paid more before and received a confirmation. Just glitches in the system they always deliver! :)

• Duggiefre5h, the forum is not a good place to receive customer support. I would suggest to first check your Spam folder (where it is found 90% of the time) and if not in there write to medboy using the contact form on the site and he will track it down for you. Thanks

• Thanks for the advice everyone. I heard back from @medboy early this morning and my order was confirmed.