Prices

To Everyone On This Forum Is These Prices For Indoor And Premium Strains Worthed To Buy if You Woulda Bought It Off Street? Example Eighth of Premium 60 Would u Buy This Off The Street For 60 an Eighth

Comments

• @MrChemdawg Interesting that you mention that because I considered buying 2 ounces and trying to resell. The state im in is seriously anti weed they didn't even legalize medical and from the forums I can tell the people in this state are used to smoking reggie bush. The reason i didn't go for it is the price. No one is going to be cool with spending 60$ for a half quarter. I told my friends that I found weed here, but when I told them the price they thought I was insane. We are used to no more than 40$ for a half quarter for such premium strains but thats in states and countries weed is now legal. So to answer your question 60$ is way too high of a price for the streets. If some dude walks up to you and asks for a half quarter and you tell him 60$ he will laugh and walk away. The only reason Im paying this much is because the state I'm in is highly illegal for weed so I look at it like a premium price for the risk. I highly doubt you will be able to find many people on the street to buy a half quarter for 60$ specially the ones who don't care about the quality of their weed.

• edited May 2020

@maryjanelover11 I agree with everything u said just was wondering is these premium strains worthed to buy or live up to its name

• @MrChemdawg from this site its definitely worth it. Specially if you care about quality.

• @MrChemdawg I've been smoking for a long time I know good kush. Medmama and Loudnco know what they are doing.... This is top quality top shelf bud. It doesn't really get much better than this level

• edited May 2020

You are getting more than weed from Medman... you are also getting piece of mind.

I enjoy the fact that no one knows my business... I don't have to ask friends, coworkers or the guy outside the 7-11 for my weed... and I imagine for some people (doctors, school teachers, etc) its important that no one knows.

Is $60 an 1/8 a bit high? Maybe... but if you make 80k a year(I do not) its probably not expensive. I used to pay $100 a 1/4 for top-shelf flower from my local dealer. Amsterdam coffee houses regularly charge 20-30$ per gram... I know Colorado and California have some crazy low prices sometimes but I don't live there nor could I afford to live there.

With all that said... I still wish Medman would stock some lower quality cheaper flower for us poor people who like to smoke alot but not get super stoned. Some Thai brick weed maybe...But the current menu is far from 'normal' for the site.

We should also keep in mind that each purchase supports a farmer, web designer, shipper, Medboy, maybe an accountant... they gotta cover overhead. I am happy to support my fellow cash economy comrades.

If you wanna flip-it... take the dive and get a quarter pound. The price is right at that weight but then you gotta know enough people to unload it onto... I never had much luck selling weed. If you wanna be a real whole-saler this is not the right website for you, try the dark-web.

Are the premium and indoor worth it? Yes. Try and get something that good off a street dealer for less money. You are gonna get burnt or shorted half the time and you might spend hours trying to chase it down.

Always satisfied with my orders. I buy/smoke about 1/2 an ounce per month.

• In California you'll pay $60 for an 1/8th in a dispensary. From our point of view it is not really worth it to do 1/8ths and we're only doing it because of a lot of customers requests. Unlike your dealer who just weighs it (maybe), we source the goods as well as shipping materials, process your order, weight it, bag it, vacuum seal it, package it in a box, create a shipping label and drive it (at risk) to the post office. We also have to deal with packages lost in the mail, bitcoin price fluctuations, a pretty insane amount of customer service emails and of course the ever present risk of getting caught. daCabbie has a right that this is a complex and risky business and frankly we all don't mind getting paid well for doing it!

• @daCabbie You hit the nail on the head. I agree completely, no one knows where I get it and they don't pry. This is about as peace of mind as you can get.
    @medman @medboy You guys and whomever works for you as well as the shippers, words can't really describe how much I appreciate the hard work you all put into what you do. I'm grateful to have found the site and for the forum also.

• @medman I think you deserve everything you make and more. We all highly appreciate what you and medboy, medmama and loudnco do. Without you Id already be walking the streets at night trying to look for a dealer. I thank God I found this site

• @daCabbie what you said is facts. Plus medman put some more perspective on it. Its a whole job. Gotta deal with people and send shipments and contact shippers and all sorts of things. I was only talking about street level stuff. Thats why I said from this site its 100% percent worth it.

• @maryjanelover11 I agree, the site is definitely worth it. It used to suck really bad when I'd run out and have to look all over town to try and find someone with bud. I hope we all never have to worry about that again, thanks to this site.

• @Jdtokes lol bud I wish you could see the town im in. I'd probably have to look for days and days before I found a single nug. The cops here just seem like the type that have nothing to do. Which means harassing people for the smallest things is a green light for them. im waiting for an order from medmama that should be here frday or saturday. Its my 4th order since I found this site. If all goes well im going to make the biggest order yet. Im sick of this running out of bud and having to wait a few days. Im going to make sure I dont run out again im going to time it right this time

• legit If i knew more people Id do all medicine lovers here a favor and start selling but i barely know anyone in this state yet. Plus like I said before its hard af to make a profit off of weed as it is.

• Strongly agree with DaCabbie and Medman on this topic.. And I have driven long distance to recreational dispensaries in legal states and enjoyed the best in legal cannabis. I would never ever ever register with any state agency as a medical patient - remember cannabis is still a schedule one drug under federal law... Tricky Dick Nixon instituted this mess due to his antipathy toward the hippies and brown and black people. Ronald McDonald Reagan and his Astrologer loving wife Nancy furthered this vendetta with their hypocritical "Just Say No" programs.

• If I had someone that would deliver it to my house and it was the quality that I get from Med Man I would pay the 60. This site beats any weed I have had off the streets. I would rather spend a little more and know that it’s quality goods like here.

• My experience in the resale of cannabis suggests this should be left to others...