The GG 4 is .....

edited May 2020 in Questions

STRONG! Strong smelling and strong hitting. Everyone that has it coming you’re in for a treat. It is nice!! Ordered three different orders six days apart and received them all today! You can’t make that shit up. Still got Hawaiian punch and a blueberry muffin that I’ll attack tomorrow. Also @medman and @medboy Thank you so much for making up the Emerald budz order. And for putting up with my whiny email about it. You guys are awesome. And thank you @LoudnCo For always putting in my gift. You always remember. MedMama, Yet another shatter Chip you forgot to gift me. I swear you guys have something personal against me. Lol. The HP is on point though.

Comments

• It smells powerful...might break it out tonight. Good to hear it lives up to the hype!

• edited May 2020

@georgetirebiter You always get your shit before me!! But yes, starts little euphoric and then kinda eases you into chill mode. Not sleepy. Just chill.

• The taste is so, so unusual to me. It really does taste like glue. It reminds me of a smell and taste I have had before, but on very few occasions...I thought it was mold! That dominant "glue" taste... now I'm thinking it's actually the terpenes...

I'm starting to get high now...enjoy whatever it is you enjoy smoking!

• I didn’t taste glue. It kind of tasted like it smelled to me. I really enjoyed the high.

• You guys eat glue? Which glue should I eat?

• it's not the herbal cat piss diesel fuel smelling weed that was around during Christmas
    I think med boy trademarked that description

• It's oddly chemical...probably should have read what professional cannabis writers have to say about it...is there a Gorilla Glue smell? It's got a very nice, mellow buzz to it.

• It smells awesome to me but it’ll stink up the whole street.

• @georgetirebiter man medmama always forgets my gift. You have this problem?

• @Theboyua, with those trim joints they've been sending I must admit I don't notice anymore...

• @georgetirebiter hahahaha!!

I was just looking for a shatter chip. That’s what I always ask for from medmama. I go joint with loud, who always remembers. Yeah them joints don’t always taste the best, but shit it’s a nice touch and it’s free. Loud never forgets.

• man what the heck yall getting joints and free grams I didnt get jack from medmama on my second order now im sad :(

• @cmweems1964 that was a description in my review. Medboy can use it. I dont care 😀

• @medmama usually give freebies...I get gummies mostly. I usually leave freebies to shippers' discretion because, I rarely get what I specifically ask for, so it's all good with me.

• As long as i get what i ordered I don't really care about the freebie Im not going to beg them for hand outs it is what it is

• edited May 2020

I don’t really see it is begging for handouts seeing as though in the description above all the strains it says that they each give you a freebie with every order. Not sure how that’s begging.
    My only point is do what you say you gonna do.

• @maryjanelover11 , a freebie is supposed to be part of an order. It's either a promotional gift or an extra little "thank you." I'm a big fan of the ones Loud has been sending lately, especially because some of the strains are now unavailable (Mammoth Skunk! MAC!). MedMama's "Mix tape"* joints have been going into a jar lately...it seems almost too much trouble if you've ever smoked one of those things...very cute, though.

*sorry, forgot you haven't seen one--lately they've been sugar trim, assorted varieties...they used to be strain sampler joints.

• Hmmm I’ve been fortunate with MedMama and Loud..my preference is MedMama because she normally sends the sample bud I request every-time..just like my order of SSH I received yesterday..to my surprise a nice Hawaiian Punch sample bud and my last order included a sample of the Watermelon Kush..they are always nicely packaged..big thx from my end!..

• edited May 2020

Yeah Louds joints have been great and @georgetirebiter you are right about the strains. I just got Mammouth Skunk and MAC with my last order. Nice to get strains that have been taken down recently. And that means it’s probably made with that batch of shake which is pretty high quality still. When medmama remembers, the shatter chip is awsome, imo. I will say that @medman and @medboy gave me a nice big sample of an edible with my EBs reship. And some great looking MAC for replacement. Thanks again guys and thanks for the edible. That’s why I keep coming back. I put another order in this morning.

• Lol i think medmama hates me because I just got my order of blueberry muffin and purple kush and again no freebie. The weed looks and smells good tho still haven't tried it.