Missing part of 4/8 order has arrived!!! :)

edited May 2020 in General

Well after a long not always so patient wait my Loud missing order has arrived today!! :) :)

Thank you @medboy, @medman, @LoudnCo and of course @medmama for your amazing service and medicine!! @medboy and @medman really do always delivery. I am a very happy customer!!

I know it can be so hard to wait for so many reasons. Then when often your not sure what’s happening it gets more concerning. So many different scenarios played out in my head and none of them really being a possible mistake or whatever happened of this service. I think most of us, at least I am so used to living in a time where we I can get most answers immediately or very quickly especially when I am having an issues or concern with a product or service. However this is a very unique service ran by a group of very dedicated hard workers and immediate answers are not going to happen but they always answer!! :) Plus their quality and product availability is insane and well worth the wait!!!

Anyway I am enjoying and don’t want to ramble on and on but that may still happen lol
I really appreciate this service and am so happy I found it because I was not able to get quality medicine and stopped smoking for years.

Very happy to say I even received the strains I requested originally(unsure of one confused about strain variations) one was no longer on the menu. I received Purple Haze(long time favorite) and Sour Pink Grapefruit Kush with a freebie gummy and .5 more of one strain. I do NOT expect more then what ordered but I was secretly hoping for a j of something cool. Or maybe the Sour Pink Grapefruit is the something cool but so is the haze! It’s all amazing quality medicine! Again I am a very happy costumer and will continue to buy and did still order even while I waited for my 4/8 order. I received all the orders I have placed and all look or are exceptional!

Is the Sour Pink Grapefruit the same as the Pink Grapefruit kush on menu right anyone know? I did read the menu description saying it’s a cross between sour pink grapefruit and OG kush but I’m still learning so any clarification/differences always helpful.

Also thank you to everyone who gave understanding words or advice it was helpful. I was not sure to tag or not to tag individuals and have now over thought it and need to stop typing!!!

Still need to review Grape Ape @georgetirebiter and @MizterNiceGuy I have not really had the chance to sit and enjoy. Initial impressions very strong maybe to strong for me. I was going to try tonight but could not resist trying my long awaited goodies!!

Anyone going through something similar it will all work out!!

Comments

• @TheCaptain ... see it works out this dude has been waiting since april 8th.... he just got it

• edited May 2020

Yeah Sour pink and the pink grapefruit kush is the same. It’s really sour pink grapefruit Kush. It’s really sour pink grapefruit Kush. That’s some really nice bud. Smokes great, nice mellow high. Beautiful nugs.

• edited May 2020

awesome news!

• I'm very happy for you @JoAnna it was a long wait but not a lost!
    @medman always delivers.