Emerald Budz Reship and Unfulfilled Orders

I am trying to figure out what happened and what has yet to happen with respect to EB: 1) Replacements (for substandard herb); 2) New shipments for orders that EB could not fulfill due to Covid-19.

Here's what happened for me: I received 14.5 grams of Grape Ape that I did not order...YEAH MAN! Best weed I've smoked since Fruit Loops (and the latest MAC). @medboy, perhaps that was for the Emerald Budz order that was not fulfilled, my second order with EB?

Now I also see an extra, unidentified package coming down the pike (slowly)...is that the replacement for the Thai, I wonder? Medboy was kind enough to ask what I wanted as my replacement herb and the menu was rather bare at the time...I asked for the CBD version of Super Silver Haze! (Then the next day, MedMama released half a dozen+ insane monster strains. Oh well.)

So, what I think happened is that the shippers split the duty of making up for EB; one took care of unfulfilled stuff (Loud), the other took care of the Thai (and maybe Trainwreck, too). Is that consistent with peoples' experience?

For the record, I ordered an 1/8th each of Thai/Trainwreck and then, later, another 1/8th of GSC. The GSC was never shipped. If my theory is correct, MedMan and Co. replaced my 3.5 g of GSC with 14.5 g of Grape Ape, making it perhaps the greatest transaction ever...

Comments

• Hahaha- that's awesome. Medman bailed out EB like you were Stan trying to return the Margaritaville drink machine!

• Georgetirebiter glad you got a good deal, I had no subs on my order and I got a 1/2 of super lemon haze from load to replace my EB order no call no email nothing just sent me the nasty no taste SLH already had a zip of this that I ordered thats on me but not this last 1/2 thats on medboy and to say the least I am pissed

• @Jerry, sorry to hear about your experience.

• it happens just don't understand I always put no subs on all my orders just not happy about getting more of something I don't like but as they say shit happens

• It's been a little haphazard, I admit. But basically we're replacing all of EB's shipments of the Thai and all orders we received after his wife got sick. By now I hope we've sent out replacements for all of the above, but if anyone hasn't received their meds, then please write to me through the contact form.

• They replaced my trainwreck with some Mac which I figure is a really good swap considering this latest version of the MAC. @Jerry I hate that happened to you. I guess they had to sub because EBz is gone and their strains went with them. Crappy situation and just unlucky you got the SLH again. I’ve never had it but it sounds as if you are no fan.

• No I am not a fan the description was not even close, it said the it tasted like lemon heads and who ever did the description does not have a clue it taste like moss the grows at the bottom of a tree and that is not good, just don't know why they require us to put no subs when they do what they want as I said the rules must only apply to us and they can do as they please and yes I am pissed off this shit stinks !!!!!

• and also I sent medboy an email and no response as usual, it would be nice if they fix there fuckups but shit happens.

• @Jerry I did in fact respond to you. If you haven't received the email, please check your spam folder.

• Medboy yes you did respond and I thank you for making this right and again Thank You. Jerry