The purple kush i mistook for CBD (with pictures)

The smell is nice, its a bit lemony or like citrus with a small hint of spicyness. It smells fresh. The taste is good and so is the buzz. Its not a heavy hitter though. It didn't knock me out like blueberry muffin did. It does get you buzzed that's for sure, but not stoned.

20200516-144457 20200516-144444 20200516-144348 20200516-144426

The old pics got deleted on accident so here they are with 2 extra ones. Thanks to medmama for the extra on the half quarters

Comments

• Those pictures make the Purple Kush look premium. Maybe it's not a genetic fit for you. I've had the best hydro grown Purple Kush and still works very mellow with me. Others would go wild for PK but I know it's not for me.

• @MizterNiceGuy could be. It good stuff, not what i expected but its still good. Did you see the pics of the blueberry muffin ? that stuff is amazing.

• @MizterNiceGuy , I have the same thing for some of the diesels and "chem" strains and most Kushes. Can't smell them or taste them, at least not well. Effects never reach the heights I feel I'm supposed to feel.

• I have the same thing with the Haze strains. Just doesnt do it for me. None of them. Weird how we’re all affected differently by strains. And I can totally see how you missed took that purple Kush for CBD. I mean it looks good but next to the blueberry muffin you wouldn’t say it’s premium. I wouldn’t. The blueberry is some pretty weed. I ordered more after receiving some. I’ve also really been enjoying the premo HP. Great Way to start your day.

• edited May 2020

The Hawaiian Punch, Super Silver Haze, and Blueberry Muffin are all really good, of the ones I've tried by MedMama. I think Blueberry Muffin is the tops, though, on that list...I seriously doubt HP or SSH would make premium anywhere else.

• The Blueberry Muffins is indeed amazing!

• @TheProfessor I keep smelling the bag the smell is brilliant. the look even better and the high is great

• @Theboyua i agree the purp is really good but cant compare to blueberry muffin

• I think the premium Hawaiian punch is great. But Id take the indoor gorilla glue from loud over the premium Hawaiian Punch from med mama.

• @Theboyua I made an order for master kush from loud friday

• Ill be opening my purple Kush in a week or two. Hope i like it 🤪

• @maryjanelover11 yes sir. I got some coming in an 8 gram sampler! We on the same page. I love Loud!

• I opened early and just posted a very happy review.

• @Theboyua I regret not taking a picture of the wedding cake and california orange I had from loud... That stuff was insane. If you think blueberry muffin is great I wish I could have taken pics of the Loud. Ill be taking pics of master kush when it arrives

• @maryjanelover11 received Watermelon Kush today! Only Took 5 days somehow🤷🏻‍♂️.. two nice big buds. And I answered my question about what strain to smoke on the menu to make myself ready to sleep ....watermelon Kush.

Got label made today for my MK. Hoping it makes it by the weekend.

• @Theboyua You missed out on the Pure OG from MedMamma. It should be called Sleep OG lol. Knock me out with a punch. Also my last MedMamma order was 4 or 5 days max.

• @theunleet I grabbed a quarter of that it was really good indeed a heavy hitter like the ogs strains usually are

• @Theboyua I made the order from loud saturday. quarter of master kush. Shipping label made today but still hasn't moved according to ID

• edited May 2020

Master Kush is nice. Not a heavy indica as you would think. It's 1 of my all time favorites since beginner days

• @MizterNiceGuy hopefully ill get it monday or the weekend. Ive always loved the master kush strain. I hope the have some type of blue cheese or blue cheese og one day.

• @maryjanelover11 routing for your early delivery.