Orders

Hi Everyone,
I new to the group. I have been a customer for years and for most part everything was good but, has anyone recently completed their order?
I have a confirmation e-mail date April 29th and a shipping label on informed USPS since May 2nd. I have e-mailed Medboy directly and used contact form on web page. No response, anybody have the same problem?

Comments

• I think a bunch of us have recently completed orders. The mail is running slow. But I guess you figured that out. It took me 11 days on my last one. The other two both came in nine. But you should definitely have received by now, that’s a long time. Hopefully @medboy gets back to you. He will definitely get back to you just may be a minute

• @Pcross7 maybe try contacting them again by contact form on the main site. Others seemed to have similar issues with orders being lost or taking a long time. its the covid stuff messing up the mail times

• I will wait till Monday since they don’t work weekends.

• Pcross have you checked your spam folder?

• I've had a half dozen come in over the last 2-3 weeks.

Meditation and prayer help.

• I have checked my spam folders, update is I received your e-mail at 2:22 AM today May 17th.
    The shipping label is gone now. But you said you would trace it down.

• @Pcross7 Yeah bro, I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered just a couple days after you and I am sti waiting for mine to arrive as well. Medboy told me to let him know if I didnt receive by monday (5/18), which I just sent to him via email. I def have faith it will be fixed and Iam not that worried. I have been without bud for several days now, which I'm not too fond of, so I'd definitely recommend putting in your orders as soon as possible to give yourself a cushion against delivery delays.

• Hey Spsoakley500,
    I do I have another order a week later as well May9th. Still see a shipping label though.

• Yeah same here. I'm just trying to be patient and wait my turn but it's tough lol. I Have had just the label since 5/4.

• edited May 2020

I’ve had a label created since the sixth and it’s not doing anything but sitting there. According to ID, and we know how consistent that is 🙄. Ive received three orders this month, two that I placed after the order I haven’t received. But that last 1 from loud just hasn’t shown up.I think what happens is those packages miss their first scan and after that enter no mans land. I’m not complaining these are crazy times, the Postal Service is down employees, it’s bound to happen. I’m just gonna keep ordering two eights every few days. Try and stagger. Cost me a little extra but I like having the different varieties and fresh stuff coming in.

• Solid Plan

• I also have a label created since the sixth. Medboy told me to contact them if I still don't see it by the 20th. In the meantime I placed another order and received it in 4 days. Anyway, lesson learned, I won't wait until I'm out to order. LOL. The order I received was indeed tracked in ID. I've never had something not tracked in ID. But I've heard it happens, so I'll hang tight for that other order.

• I have one April 29th confirmed, had label for May2nd, now looks like my new label for the May18th has kicked me to the back of the line. I have my second order still sitting out there as a preshipment since May7th conformation label May9 th. I have one e-mail from MB saying tracking from shipper.

• edited May 2020

New normal i guess. Two recent orders, one took 5 days the other will be on day 12 tomorrow. I’m still feeling confident that it will be here any day now. 😉

Only the second time in years ive waited over 5 days. Not bad at all and definitely usps that has slowed down. 😅

• I bought and received a bottle of Wild Turkey in less time the
    N I have been waiting, from the mid eastern part of the country. I still waiting after 19 days.

• I see a informed USPS label, that hows mine will be here Saturday. Yeah

• Good luck bro!

• Day 13, nothing yet 🤪. Very glad I have a buffer.

• edited May 2020

Damn Pcross, now that is a long wait! I’m amazed it’s still trucking along and not lost!!! Hope it’s ok upon arrival. Good luck! I got nothin today. 2 weeks tomorrow! 🤪 at least if it doesn’t show i can use the contact form 🥵

• Hey Joha ,
    Tomorrow will be two weeks for my second order.

• My order was finally fixed by Medboy and crew. I can see my replacement in I.D. so I'll continue to update status. I know it makes me feel better knowing of someone who had similar trouble as me and everything fixed in the end.

• Yeah, I have similar problems before. One time lost an order twice in the mail.

• 2 weeks today, no order. Just used the contact form to inquire. Wish me luck 🤞

• Something that may help... When putting in the address in the order form make sure to put the last 4 digits of your postal code.... This will help USPS not get your order confused and will speed up the process. #####-#### this is the format you should be putting in. Sometimes the same zip code is in a lot of different states and even the same addresses. The last 4 digits of your postal code is unique to your address only. Make sure to put that in.

• I followed the directions and have always used the four digit zip.

• @Pcross7 the area you live might be hard for usps to access ?

• Ive Never used the “full” zip on any delivery ever. 🤠

• @joha maybe it will help

• They’re looking into my order. Should have an update soon 😁

• Re: maryjane,
    I get a lot of stuff from eBay mostly from east coast with no problems via USPS