Nothing special weird smell thats cool
But all lil tiny buds (2zip) kinda disappointed
Is what it is tho wouldnt recommend ordering it i
Wouldnt order again

Comments

• edited May 2020

Out of 56 grams its one bud that is .8 the rest
    Is just tiny like come on mannnnnnn tell me in the
    Details its small ass buds smh its smoking ok tho good flavor its definitely not like the thai tho its still good quality bud

• Dude... perfect weed is like toilet paper. There is a weed shortage coast to coast.

• That makes sense

• I tend to think big buds are like big tits; what the hell do you do with them? You are gonna break them up before you smoke it... so consider it pre- broken.

• @daCabbie I can think of a few fun things to do with big titts

• @daCabbie lmfao u like my uncle. he says he only needs enough titt to pop in his mouth

• @Letsgethigh420 dacabbie kind of has a point. As long as the nugs are frosty and the bud is fresh and it gets you high the size/shape of the nugs shouldn't really matter. for 2 ounces though it definitely would have been nicer if you had gotten big full nugs but sometimes the whole yield is popcorn nugs.

• big buds = big stems = less cannabis to enjoy

• edited May 2020

Small buds often seem to have higher potency than larger ones, too.

I quite liked the smell and taste of this strain. I knew before ordering it that one of the parents is Lavender Kush, a favorite of mine for reasons of taste. For me, having this "medium potency" strain was the selling point. Not the strongest medicine, but some of the tastiest. I'm cool with that tradeoff.

• I have no preference as long as it gets me high / if I get to play with the tits.

• All this talk of mammaries is making me think of ... Mother's Milk. Great strain for nursing all day long...

• Mothers Milk is a definite top 5 strain hands down..I went with a blend of SLH and SSH most of the day..now it’s time to have some GSC..cheers!

• Oh man! I just ordered this strain Wednesday. I was looking forward to trying it.