Medmama Gumdrops

I'm giving these flavors a try! How is everyone liking these gummies? They came "sticky wet" from heat but easily manageable and not melted together. Fridge helped.

Comments

• Far as potency. At the moment, I'm surprised I actually feel it. I took 1 25mg drop 30 minutes ago and it's building. Hybrid high for sure.

• Love the gumdrops, Pomegranate is my favorite flavor!

• edited July 2020

Pomegranate taste great. Effective as well. Impressed because edibles(besides some baked goods) usually never work on me.

After I got them separated and chilled, I just put them in a Ziploc bag of sugar and gave them a shake. Brand new. Non sticky.

• edited July 2020

After 2(50mg) I had a nice calm dreamy high. I'd have these on hand for holidays around extended Family.

• So these ship better? I got a bunch of melted gummy bears once already since I’m in the south.

• Order at your own risk! I got lucky they weren't fused.

• @PettKatt same thing I was thing Themis humidity in NC is why I’m nervous for edibles right now

• I want to try some but will probably still wait due to heat. The pomegranate sounded good to me too; thanks for the review!

• I've been wanting to do an actual order of edibles, Mainly Medmama's Gum drops! l also want some cookies from Loud. Next order I might order some of those Pineapple Gummy Bears from medmama! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• edited July 2020

@suchacutie89 @PettKatt It's 100 degrees and humid where I am for weeks. They made it. The Gumdrops are sturdy compared to gummy bears. They "sweated" but easily pulled them apart and chilled them. Cleaned my tube out, gummies in, like new.

• 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• I have the 4 pack and have only tried once with the lemon. One 25mg piece dosage will let anyone feel the effects after 15-25mins depending on how full you stomach is with other food's/drink's and the effects slowly build for a very enjoyable high. They do not do well in heat so keep them in the refrigerator also they are flavored but you can taste very little of the flavoring cause they have a strong skunk/plant taste that overwhelms the actual flavoring. Still Gumdrops are one of the most highly rated and popular products. Closest alternative that handles hot weather perfectly and more flavor with less plant taste is the saltwater taffy.

• I just got 4 containers of the gum drops here in NC with 95 degree weather and they were fine. Even the sugar coating hadn't melted. I even left one of them in my car all day today and it was fine. Doesn't seem that the gum drops melt.

• You guys got me wanting to try them but they’re all gone now...gonna have to wait for them to return. Sounds good and worth the try against the heat

• @Loudpack1022 I think those Gummy Bears are pretty much the same thing, Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• I ordered a boat load of the gummy bears and mine had all melted together and that was weeks ago. Wish I had gotten the gum drops instead. I’ll try those once I run out of these....

• My husband ended up melting them and cutting them up into equal pieces for me and they are still fine by the way.

• Yeah from what I’ve been reading the gum drop are doing better as far as shipping in this heat. Suppose to rain for a week so i wanted to give it a try but sold out lol

• I love the gumdrops. I have my 2 and the wife has her 2. It's a great addition to the order cycle.

• I been sleeping in the edibles but that pic @MizterNiceGuy posted has my mouth watering. I used to get these for freebies but last 3 orders, 2 no freebie and 1 i got the cookie.

• edited July 2020

I'm quite impressed with these GumDrops. The flavors are delicious so far with balanced typical herb taste. These will be on the order cycle nowadays.

I've been sleeping on edibles too @Loudpack1022 it "wasn't" my cup of tea.

• edited July 2020

Pulled the trigger again on these. Guava, Blueberry, Mango, Kiwi-Strawberry, Pineapple, Strawberry, Watermelon, & "Assorted". Can't wait to sample them all! Expect plenty of pictures

• me too but I didn't specific a flavor...ahhhhh

• @Loudpack1022 I did the same on my first gumdrop order. Luckily I got a good combo. This time I slowed down and focused with the gummy order.

• @MizterNiceGuy you got me so excited about the gum drops. I literally was checking everyday for them to return. I'm excited...it's the only thing I got from mm so hopefully I'll get them late this week or early next week. :smiley:

• The only ones I haven't liked are coconut, but I'm not crazy about that flavor anyway so not surprising. I only specify "not coconut" now.

• man. i may have to give these a spin. i don't do edibles as a general rule. but these would be really nice to have around :smile:

• I'm waiting on a good size order of these. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have reviews.

• Just received 2 Assorted bottles of GumDrops. Half my order today, the rest tomorrow. I guess I shouldn't have asked for so many flavors..can't tell what flavors are what. Guess I'll be experimenting. Pictures soon. Chilling them now and sugar coating later.