Edibles

Tried the new gummy bears and both containers were completely melted. Have gotten the gum drops many times & never had that issue with them.

Comments

• Funny you should mention that - I've ordered the lozenges several times, tried the gum drops, a couple of strains here and there - and really happy with all of the orders. But last week I ordered the new gummies and they were total fails - if there is any THC in them at all I'd be amazed. Super disappointed. But since I've been happy with other edibles and strains I've ordered, I was just going to chalk it up to one of those things that happen - but it looks like I'm not the only one with an issue with the new gummies.

• I think the potency is still there, they are just in a big blob now. I've had to cut pieces off the blob. I think the melting issue may be the metal can vs the plastic container of the drops. Also could have happen during shipping.

• It certainly did happen in transit, it's an issue we see often during the hot months. Our shippers have tried everything but there doesn't seem to be any way to prevent it.

The good news is that potency is not affected. THC needs much higher temperatures to break down.