Medmama Gumdrops

Comments

• edited July 2020

• edited July 2020

@Loudpack1022 It looks like you got assorted as well. Chilled and recoated?
    I was going to post mine and hope for help on flavors.

• edited July 2020

@MizterNiceGuy yeah man. One assorted, one cherry. Good idea on the flavor guessing. We can try lol the easy one is that greenish/blueish is blueberry. So far I'm satisfied. Ready to order more. They held up well and taste great. Good feeling. I like! :smiley:

• edited July 2020

Second half came. All assorted flavors. Oh well , I'll make the best of it. I'm still satisfied with my order. Still potent and tasty!

We @Loudpack1022 can just compare what we think the flavors are.

• Are these possibly the freebie edibles that she sends with her orders?

I'm curious because I saved them, and since Friday I've taken an edible everyday to test a theory I had, and it was that they'd maybe keep these migraines away.

I was right! I haven't had one since Friday.

So, I'm tempted to give these a go.

• I'm running low again but 2 orders just came in today...

• I found the bubblegum and blueberry flavors pretty tasteless and the strawberry and pomegranate very tasty. But I guess that varies from batch to batch. Potency always good though.

• We like 🍊, I like 🥭 but wifey not so much.

• Anybody else notice a difference between the high of diff flavor/color drops or am I just nuttier than usual and imagining it? mangoe is my fav, nice hybrid affect imo. And this could very well be mental but darker colors seem to knock me out with minimal sativa ness.

• I ordered some yesterday to try, but since I'm a chubbster, and generally like pretty much all fruity flavors, I left it up to her to pick 2 flavors for me, or the assorted. I'm sure I'll be happy with my order.

• I keep these in stock nowadays. I've got more on the way now. Always keep at least two tubes in the fridge at all time. These have really changed the game for me with edibles. I don't know if it's the Rosin tech that's incorporated or what. Fine job @medmama

• The new recipe is better

• @MikeyC I remember you saying they are "different". Can't wait to try the "new recipe". (I may have received before..)

• I gave one of the tubes I got in to my Dad, and he enjoys them as well.
    I received two assorted tubes, and really like the mango, strawberry, and blueberry so far.

• They seem to be stronger to me. The last one I ate, I kept in my mouth for a few seconds before chewing and my mouth got numb.

• Just placed an order for these Friday night, I've been hit or miss with edibles but when they do it's a complete and entire break from chronic pain and anxiety so thought I'd give a try after reading reviews. Thanks for the pics and reviews to members that posted

• edited September 2020

Can't help but grab these when they're available. Got through half my batch of gummies and 1 of my tubes had a white "⚠️THC!" print-pressed square gummy(any experience?). Love the new "fresh packs" included in the bottle, it helps in transport and storage.

(West Coast Dispensaries do the THC marking on edibles for safety/awareness reasons)

• @MizterNiceGuy In both my new tubes of assorted edibles I had one white one like you mentioned in each tube. I haven't figured out what flavor it is yet, lol

• First timer, just ordered some of the gumdrops & can't wait to try them!

• @jstpa that's what I'm anxiously waiting for, been craving a nice edible experience since last decent one I had months ago

• @Vapedad78 I hear you. Having them available is key. Hope these work out!

• waiting till at least next month before I try shipping in the weather in Louisiana

• @jstpa right? Just recently found halfway reliable local source for wax, shatter, and live res. Supposed to also start having eats on hand but buddy recommended me to try here and said he's never been disappointed in items, which is nice cause I've definitely been disappointed in some the homemade gummies round here

• @NOLA504 I've been getting them here in Louisiana since Aug with no problems!

• Quick question on shelf life life & storage for these when they arrive. Do people store them in fridge, freezer, or room temp and how long can you expect them to last at room temp or fridge/frozen? Thanks!

• @jstpa I keep mine in the fridge, and they last as long as my usage does, which is a month to 2 months depending on pain.
    I'd imagine they would last a lot longer that way.

• @MigraineWarrior79 thanks for the info, appreciate it!

• I keep mine in my pantry and they are fine for a few months.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Sweet, will give them a go then!